Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raeshawna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Taxes out of payroll checks
    I work for a lady in a nursing home and she pays me 720 for a week, how much do I take out of my check for taxes and where do I send it to?:confused:
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Rae... ignore willims... I have reported this member.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payroll, taxes [ 1 Answers ]

How do I calculate bi-weekly salary paycheck after taxes?

Payroll taxes [ 2 Answers ]

How do I record the following transaction in a journal entry? ADP ran our payroll, they did not pay any of the payroll taxes. I know that I need to post the gross wages to the wage expense account the taxes withheld from the employees to the payroll tax liability account. My question is what do...

Payroll taxes [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... Ive started a small business.. I was under the WRONG impression I could 1099 my 2 guys as casual labor... That didn't work out so well! I have recently fired one such person for insubordination,unexcused absences and being late repeatedly. So he goes to the unemployment office and signs right...

Payroll Taxes [ 1 Answers ]

New to working in NJ and am unfamiliar with their tax lingo. What is FICASS, FICAMI, NJ W/T and NJ SUI taxes?

Payroll and payroll taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I'm completing a project for a high school accounting class. I need to know how to journalize the payment of payroll. I also need to know how to journalize the payment of the payroll taxes.

View more questions Search