Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jay101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 06:53 AM
    Sanskrit Translation
    Hi y'all, I'm a big fan of comedian Bill Hicks and wanted to get a saying of his translated into Sanskrit as a reminder... can anyone translate the English... 'This is just a ride'... into sanskrit... MANY THANKS in advance.

Jay
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2008, 02:57 AM
    I seem to have had some reasonably good success using the following site. Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit I do wish that we had a designated expert here in translating words into Sanskrit. However, every once in awhile someone does show up who really knows their stuff about translating written words from other languages into the written Sanskrit. Hopefully, someone like that will come along and notice your post.

You may have to try the site above in the different ways that are available and maybe also try some things that is suggested on it in order for you to be successful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit translation [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. Can you please help me with translation of this mantra: Subham asti sarvadagatam I could need translation to english and sanskrit (devanagari script) if its posible. Thanks.

Sanskrit translation [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'd like to get 'no regrets' tattooed in Sanskrit. Does anyone know the translation? Thanks

Sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I´m getting a tattoo in sanskrit and I need the following phrase translated. Out of stone and dirt(as in gravel or soil) the most beautiful flowers grow. The flower intended is an orchid if that has any importance! :) A million thanks in advance and if anyone need any translation in...

Sanskrit Name Translation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone help me translate this name into sanskrit. Its "KEAT". Thanks.

Sanskrit translation [ 5 Answers ]

I want to get a sanskrit tattoo but I need some help translating the quote that I want. The quote is: "My Strength and Refuge is in God"

View more questions Search