Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maintenance04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Early Business Lease Termination
    We have a 3 year lease and are 1 year into the lease can the landlord foreclose on our home because of our business lease?
    MaggieMouse Posts: 226, Reputation: 8

Jun 27, 2008, 02:39 PM
    A landlord can evict you or the bank/lender can foreclose on you. Not quite clear about you situation. Do you own or rent exactly?
    loidiep Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 05:14 PM

Its been almost a year since you ask this question but, you post this last June 2008,

We have a 3 year lease and are 1 year into the lease can the landlord foreclose on our home because of our business lease?

So can you please tell me what happen, because I'm in a similar situation as you, I need a lot of help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early Lease Termination ?s TX [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need some help. I signed a 12 month lease on a duplex back in January. It has been a nightmare with neighbors and pests as well as problems with the duplex. The management company and owner would always say they were going to send someone out and never did. I had to pay the pest...

Lease- Early Termination [ 3 Answers ]

We entered a lease agreement on a home 7 months ago. We spoke with the landlord before breaching the agreement. He agreed to rent the home to someone else if we could help him find a suitable renter. We paid the month of October (although we weren't there) and he still has our full deposit. We've...

Early lease termination [ 6 Answers ]

The lease for my townhouse was for 1 year. The tenant has decided she wants to move out and break her lease agreement (with 6months to go). She gave me the 30 days noticed ( on March 5 along with the rent check for March that bounced). I am suppose to meet with her tomorrow to do an ‘exit walk’...

Early Termination On Lease [ 5 Answers ]

About two weeks ago, my landlord said he would allow me to vacate my apartment early due to my several "displeasures with my experience" and has an interested party who wanted to see the apartment . My displeasures would include 13 days without heat, being incorrectly over charged for utilities,...

Early Lease termination [ 1 Answers ]

We misread our lease, we thought we only had to give a 30 day notice. We actually gave a 45 day notice. ( we purchased a home) However, our property management company said we are liable for the rent until they find a new tenant. Which we completely understand. My issue is that in the last 20...

View more questions Search