Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    f104 Posts: 123, Reputation: 7

Jun 16, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Bring Back NC Calendar
    Why was the NC calendar moved? I and many others found it useful and an important tool for getting through broken relationships. It was dedicated to No Contact and people supported one another during the NC period. Removing it to some obscure area of the board is mean. I would like to see it back. It was the most popular topic here.

So anyway I now have 8 days NC and am finding today particularly hard. Bring back the NC Calendar please.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Jun 16, 2008, 02:44 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...227290-73.htmlWas continued here.

8 days is great, keep it up! Hopefully just another patch. I'll talk to you over on the NC Calender II.

Jun 16, 2008, 02:49 PM
    Thanks mate.
    NorthernNiceGuy Posts: 238, Reputation: 75

Jun 16, 2008, 06:30 PM
    I agree f104... I mean we all know where it is but how would new members and people in the midst of a break-up find it. I am a little peeved about it to be honest...

Jun 16, 2008, 06:32 PM
    And some how since that has happened my post count has dropped to 58... less than half of what I had...

Jun 16, 2008, 06:38 PM
    OK well I messaged the admin who moved it, hopefully he can bring it back for us.!
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jun 16, 2008, 06:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernNiceGuy
    and some how since that has happened my post count has dropped to 58... less than half of what I had....
    Hi NNG,

I agree. I would love to see it back here.

I saw your video of the skydive! You were great!! :)
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Jun 16, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by f104
    Why was the NC calendar moved? I and many others found it useful and an important tool for getting through broken relationships. It was dedicated to No Contact and people supported one another during the NC period. Removing it to some obscure area of the board is mean. I would like to see it back. It was the most popular topic here.

So anyway I now have 8 days NC and am finding today particularly hard. Bring back the NC Calendar please.
    Hi F104,

I agree. It was so easy to get to from here. I hope they bring it back. How are you doing? I'm sorry you aren't feeling so great today. But you know what? 8 days is great! We are all so proud of you! :)
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Jun 16, 2008, 06:51 PM
    This should be more of petition thread. Bring back "The NC Calender" to the relationships section of this forum! And that is a good point, new-comers will be completely unaware that it even exists. Even most of us couldn't find it! It is a little frustrating.

Jun 16, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starlite1
    Hi NNG,

I agree. I would love to see it back here.

I saw your video of the skydive! You were great!!!!! :)
    Haha thanks starlite, it was quite the experience, I thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

F104, you got to fight through the dark to get to the light on the other side. There are going to be times when you feel absolutely horrible about it, and that's normal, we all have, but don't let it break you down. Think of the little moments of clarity you have had since this has happened, and concentrate on how you felt and how strong you were for that brief time, just know that the longer you keep this up the more you are going to feel that way. I'm rooting for you!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 17, 2008, 01:03 AM
    I have set a sticky shortcut link on the relationship board to the new NC thread in member discussions.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 20, 2008, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    I have set a sticky shortcut link on the relationship board to the new NC thread in member discussions.
    I know it was growing, but why was it put in the members discussion, where we can no longer spread the rep?? :confused:

Jun 20, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Yup time to bring it back. This is not an ego thing it just seems to make sense to keep it here in the relationships area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bring Back the 90's :) [ 13 Answers ]

I got sent something on email, which has sent me on a trip down memory lane. The 90's was my era and what a wonderful era to have grown up in. See the below: 1) 10p Mr Frosty Ice Pops on long summer days! 2) Gordon the Gopher! 3) You could do or tried to do the Prodigy step. 'You're no good...

Shoplifted a bra n now I have to bring it back [ 28 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm 15 n I stole a bra from the store like 2 weeks ago and my mom found out about it and she making me take it back tomorrow I was jw if anyone knows like what they'll do? By the way I live and the usa

Bring back spice! [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my bloke have been together for a while now, we have moved in together and have a cat. We are in love big time but for some reason the spice has gone from our relationship. When ever it comes down to me wanting to have sex it doesn't 'just' happen I HAVE to dress in sexy outfits to show that...

What do you bring back? [ 6 Answers ]

What do you bring back from a war? Those who have been in wars or people with their loved ones in wars or war veterans,I would like to hear what is it that the soldiers actually bring home after a war? I can only imagine what one sees on the battlefield during wars,I wonder what is it that...

View more questions Search