Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LauraLlewellyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Puppie vomiting and choking
    I have had my cocker spaniel puppie for 2 days and since we got him home, he has been sick 3 times and keeps vomiting. He keeps crying! He is eating and drinking fine and doesn't have diahorea. I am really worried about him, please can you help me?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 16, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Have you taken him to a vet? That's your best bet, we cannot give you a diagnosis over the internet, it would be a guess at best, which isn't going to help you or your pup. The vet will be able to run tests and find out if anything is wrong. Best to get it checked now, puppies can quickly develop serious illnesses, the sooner it is caught, the better the outcome. I'm not saying that your puppy is sick, but better safe than sorry.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fiction question - choking death, or lethal punch? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question for a murder mystery I'm writing. I want the bad guy (who also happens to be the victim in this story) to be surprised while he has a mouthful of cookies and he'll aspirate and choke to death, OR he'll be punched very, very hard in the chest or stomach and killed from some sort of...

Choking Daschund [ 2 Answers ]

My miniature daschund has been having trouble with choking for about a month now. When she eats she starts shaking and choking on food and a really thick clear mucus. I have had her to 2 vets and neither one gave me an answer. One vet did blood tests and said they came out perfect. So this just...

Murray's 22' Push choking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Murray's 22' Puch mover for 2 years. I did not get the gas out of tank durning the winter. Now the mover is choking - start for 5 seconds then died. Could you please help me out of this problem? Thanks.

Choking in Miami [ 2 Answers ]

Dear wise men or women, Every time my two daughters take a shower in their bathroom up the line from my bathroom,mine is last on the line next to septic line, the toilet in my bathroom starts to bubble up,quickly rise, sometimes overflowing. With all this action comes a strong sewer gas smell. We...

15 week old puppie [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy refuses to eat her dry food, should l keep changing foods until l find one she enjoys?

View more questions Search