Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2008, 09:02 AM
    Kawasaki price
    Hi I want to buy an atv from kawasaki or a dirtbike I didn't know where to post this how much do you know or think kawasaki takes of the MSRP the atv I want is $4599 how much do you think they'll take off it if you bought any thing how much do they lower the price on yours thanks:confused: I can't go to the shop couse my parents are busy
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Well first off, let your parents take you there and deal with the salesman.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

94' Kawasaki ZX7 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 94' Kawasaki ZX7 Ninja, I had to change the alternator, and when I got the new one hooked up, I noticed the wired in my ignition were heating up like a fire-cracker, I thought it could have been the ignition so I got another one. It still did it so I got another alternator because I...

77' Kawasaki KZ650 [ 13 Answers ]

I got a 1977 Kawasaki KZ650, I was riding down the road and it just bogged down and died, all electrical was off, lights, dash indicators and everything, I checked the battery and it's fine, does anyone know what iyt could be, and if so where do I look and how do I fix it??

Kawasaki [ 2 Answers ]

My kawaski motorcycle taillight always stay on

Kawasaki kz 650 [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a 79 kz 650 and I was told the carbs need reset. How do I go about doing this?

View more questions Search