Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeNiro Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2008, 07:15 AM
    Cannabis Plants
    Hi, Im not sure if my questions are appropriate for this site, so please forgive me if they are not.
    I am currently growing six cannabis plants for my own personal use, I think they are of the sativa variety. I have never grown cannabis before, and I don't really know what I'm doing, so my questions may appear a little stupid but I would really appreciate any help.

1. How can I tell if my plants are female? I have heard the female plant has white hairs, I can't see anything like that on mine.

2. My plants have no seeds or buds on them, they are just leaves. Where do the seeds/buds grow from on the plant.

3. Can I harvest my plant now, even though they have no buds/seeds on them? They are getting pretty big, the tallest is over 3 foot tall.

4. When Im harvesting, is it as simple as to just pick the leaves off and dry them out?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 16, 2008, 07:16 AM
    AMHD will not advise on this issue due to legal reasons, especially as the cultivation of cannabis is illegal in the UK.

Question closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is there anything that can get cannabis out of system. [ 20 Answers ]

I've stopped smoking cannabis,(skunk) for ten days because I'm changing jobs, and I'm having a drink and drugs urine test. I am aware that the drug is still in my system. Is there anything that can clean my system to stop them from showing up? Or are there any good detox methods to help me pass...

I need to plant in direct sun under a window [ 2 Answers ]

What is a good plant to plant in the south west corner of a home under a window

Plants [ 1 Answers ]

How does the mass of a plant increase with its growth

How do I get rid of cannabis? [ 3 Answers ]

How long will it take to get cannabis out of my body? I don't smoke it much, once every couple of weeks, but I have to have a drugs test for a job how can I get it out of my system more quick?

Why do plants need sun [ 1 Answers ]

Why do plants need the sun to grow What is photosythesizing

View more questions Search