Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cleon_dx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 06:45 AM
    Session5_initialization failed
    Every time I start my computer this error coming : session5_initialization failed
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 16, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Something you were installing failed and now you're stuck. Can you get into safe mode (f8 during bootup) and once booted, do a System Restore back to before you installed the faulty software?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DLL initialization failed [ 2 Answers ]

Hai, I developed an appl. Using vb6.0 as front end and visual foxpro as backend and create package.I have deployed my package in vendor machine. I run the setup by enter into their local id and the setup got installed. But when the user login to their intranet(ie.LAN) it shows msdasql.dll...

Failed prophecy [ 19 Answers ]

Ezekiel 29:9-12 & 30:4-16 is a prophecy that Nebuchadrezzar (known elsewhere as Nebuchadnezzar) would destroy the land of Egypt, cause it's inhabitants to cease, make the land desolate & waste, that it would not be inhabited for 40 years, & that there would never again be a ruler in Egypt. The fact...

Failed results [ 1 Answers ]

I got my period jan 4th had intercourse unprotected he ejuculated in me my period is a week early is something wrong?:confused:

Eye Test Failed [ 1 Answers ]

Ohio please I failed the eye test when I went to get my license renewed, they took my license but gave me a paper with driving rights until I can get new glasses and retake the test or until my birthday 2/27. We have had horrible weather here and I finally was able to get my eye test and new...

Failed as a friend [ 2 Answers ]

well here it goes: me n my friend are friends for the last 10 yrs, we were sharing a close relationship with each other but before sum time my friend started liking a guy... actually she didn't propose him but she realised that she really loves that guy and can't live without him... but now nothing...

View more questions Search