Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    croyez Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2006, 02:13 PM
    I need math Tutoring (any one know a good website)
    Hello~

I was wondering if any of you all know a good High School Math Tutoring Website That Is Really Chape Or Free?

I Need Help With Precents %

Please Email or reply >Removed<
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2006, 11:49 AM
    It all depends where you live.

I know here in Toronto, some community centres offer free tutoring to people who sign up.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2006, 05:54 PM
    You could try ExpertBee.com. People bid to answer your question for a fee. You can pick who you want to help you based on the lowest bidder and/or their profile. Payments are made and received through PayPal and help is given via e-mail.
    Bball12587 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2006, 01:26 PM
    Have you tried contacting your school. For example contact your guidance counsalor and he/she might be able to find other student who is willing to tutor you. (sad to say but some students are always looking for resume builders)
    If not, and you are willing to pay, I suggest posting on a local college (the job listing at my college site always gets offers to tutor students... and college students are always looking for ways to make money :-) )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Math help please [ 6 Answers ]

I just wanted some helf to know the difference between factors and multiples and there similarities

Website that has good guitar tabs [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a website that has good free guitar tabulature? How about Drum sheet music? I have looked but so many of the websites make you sign up for other free stuff first. Thanks in advance! :)

Math [ 2 Answers ]

Given the functions f(x)=2x and g(x)=2^x, What type of functions are f(x) and g(x)?

Know a good christian website/forum? [ 11 Answers ]

I checked into this forum a few days ago. But I clearly see how religion divides people. Mysticism, mediiums, astrology, all things I learned about were from a spirit of witchcraft almost a lifetime ago. Hearing these things makes me sad for all of the evangelists among us trying to help people...

Math [ 3 Answers ]

Jocab rides his bike to school every day. He travels 1and 1/2 miles in 6 minutes. What is Jacob's average rate of speed?

View more questions Search