Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Woomanfoo Posts: 32, Reputation: 7

Mar 13, 2006, 01:53 PM
    Weird stuff...
    Hi...

My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex recently, and now some weird stuff is going on. She says that there's a liquid that is red, but not the consistancy of blood, coming out of her. This happened a few months ago as well. She's not getting period cramps or anything, so we don't think that's what it is. We heard a rumor that when mis-carriages happen, something like a period occurs, but I think it's too early for there to be a miscarriage since it just happened Saturday and it's now Monday. Is there ANY truth to this rumor? Has anyone else experienced this? Should we be concerned?

Thanks to anyone who replies.
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Mar 13, 2006, 03:18 PM
    The same thing happens to me. The liquid is blood and it can be an indication of any number of things including pregnancy, ovarian cysts, STDs, etc. Your girlfriend needs to see her doctor. Her doctor may recommend a pap smear, an ultrasound or a D&C... all of which I had. Tell her not to wait, and good luck!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 19, 2006, 01:23 PM
    It is very important for her to see her doctor. Until then, check out some to the sites below to get a little more educated and supportive.
    These apply to all types of problems we women have, not just pregnancy.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102 scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise, dangers, etc.
    http://www.epigee.org/pregnancy/symptoms.html
    www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.
    Good luck, and keep us posted.

Make sure she takes care of her body - it's the only one she has!
    Woomanfoo Posts: 32, Reputation: 7

Mar 19, 2006, 02:14 PM
    Thanks to both you you. It's greatly appreciated. We've made the appointment.
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Mar 20, 2006, 08:13 PM
    That's wonderful, Woomanfoo! Good luck!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2006, 07:15 AM
    Hi,
    Your answers have been great. I would just like to add that having unprotected sex (unless you are married, of course) is a very, very bad idea.
    Sexual diseases are many, and easily transmitted from person to another. Unfortunately, boyfriends and girlfriends come and go for most people; changing with time. These diseases go with you...
    If you truly respect each other, then use protection... watch out for each others' health! Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Krazy Stuff [ 4 Answers ]

I'm new to this so bare with me, well me and my girlfriend had problems when been together for 5 years we had our ups and downs, we got 2 daughter one is 4 years old and other 9 months old but she I met some dude that live on a army base like 2 hrs where we lived, she been talking to him behind my...

Need some stuff for my... [ 3 Answers ]

That's me again folks Lol I was wondering if someone could help me because I would to lighten safely my bikini zone and lower U know what I mean ?:D Like I would like to have an even skin tone down there too Please help me if you know good stuff Thanks!:rolleyes:

Stuff that has worked for you! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, only write about products that WORKED for you. Starting with me: Name of product: Eldoquin Forte 4% Duration of usage: a couple of months, don't recall now as I've stopped using it Shades achieved: 1

Weird brown stuff in sink [ 2 Answers ]

We just bought a house and today when I turned on the cold water tap in the sink, a whole bunch of brown water came out, and then a bunch of small brownish-gray things that were kind of sticky. I had to use soap to get them to wash out of the sink and if you pushed on one, it would smear, like ash...

View more questions Search