Cleaning contracts
    I want to know how to get cleaning contracts for commercial contracts
    laberimto Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2008, 06:03 PM
    Commercial cleaning bid
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Contact places of business in person, by mail, and by other advertising. You will need to "sell" your services to companies.
    oooh weee clean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 09:17 PM
    What I need to know is how I get on the bidd list for all cleaning jobs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid on commercial cleaning contracts [ 5 Answers ]

I have started a home based janitorial company. Do anyone know how to bid on commercial building cleaning jobs? I was informed that multiplying the total square foot of areas to be cleaned by cents per square foot is one way. Are there any other ways? ...

Getting cleaning contracts? [ 2 Answers ]

My dad started a cleaning company 20 years ago by going door to door and asking if they needed their windows cleaned. It took him a long time, but now he has a successful janitorial service based entirely on word of mouth advertising. I've worked for him since I was 15 and now I'm wanting to...

Binding contracts [ 1 Answers ]

If I sign all the papers for a mortgage and I binded it to instantly, because I have signed papers for one company but since have found a better deal, I am stuck?

Baseball contracts [ 2 Answers ]

I am needing to know if a baseball player can sign a major league contract for any time frame including less than a year? Is there any rule, policy, etc. against his doing so?

No contracts.. [ 4 Answers ]

My workplace is just getting quieter and queter. The boss has already got rid of someone as he isn't making enough money to cover his wages. He cut this guys wages, so he left. He was bascially trying to get rid of him. A lot of people are leaving and now there are only a few of us left. What...

View more questions Search