Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gozer37 Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Jun 15, 2008, 09:14 PM
    Title to 80's cartoon movie
    This one is about kids in space. I think one of the crew members is a talking brown dog with glasses, and the leader of the spaceship has a red suit and black hair. I don't know if it is actually a movie or a series that was on HBO. It was on HBO a lot. In the movie/epesode, the man in red suit is kidnapped by aliens that look like broccoli. The crew goes to rescue him, and the talking dog says something like "They look like biles of broccoli" Their also was a girl on the crew. It has been bugging me for years
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Jun 23, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Good boy is the only thing I found sorry if that does not help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Cartoon Movie Title [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have asked all of my friends and even my brother about this movie. The only thing I can remember is that the main character may be a mouse (?? ) and is with his mother and they come to a stream or muddy area and he sees a can of either dog food or something with a tomato on it and...

80's Cartoon Movie Title. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok there was this movie that I used to love to watch when I was about 8 years old or so.. so that'd be about 1987 or so. I want to say the movie was about two little chinese or japanese twins that had magical powers... but it isn't the Wonder Twins. These kids were younger and could only turn into...

80's cartoon movie title. [ 1 Answers ]

... Ok, so from what I remember the movie was about a mouse, who gets tricked by this sorcerer mouse and her house sinks in the mud and is taken away from her kids and becomes a pet mouse, and then at the end she has to break the red stone that the sorcerer has... :confused: It's a cute movie...

View more questions Search