Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluekangaroo92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 08:59 PM
    What is this children's movie called
    What is the movie called about two little kids that have a dog and at the beginning of the movie they are coloring a coloring book and then they enter the coloring book and meet a girl that was named sally I think and they go around meeting people then at the end sally hurts her leg and everything in the coloring book turns white but then everyone comes together and wraps their colored ribbon around her ankle and the coloring book turns to color again.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 16, 2008, 06:57 AM
    Wee sing in sillyville
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jun 16, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Fiend, I would give you a greenie but sadly I need to spread some rep first. Good Job though
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stardust713
    Fiend, I would give you a greenie but sadly i need to spread some rep first. Good Job though
    That's okay, I took care of that for you.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jun 18, 2008, 04:09 AM
    Thanks you two! ;)
    Ashlies stuck Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 11:14 PM
    Anyone know of a movie where a girl named melody is going around with two little kids looking for her song? Its an old kids sing along I think

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Children's movie [ 7 Answers ]

My sister is trying to figure out an animated movie that is about a toy that has to go to the end of the world where all of the old toys go too, and there is a giant rocking horse there, but that is all she can remember. If anyone knows this movie, please letme know!

80s UK children's Film - what's it called? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I watched a film when I was about 10 I think, so its early to mid eighties, set in England about a little girl who makes friends with a rabbit who wears a top hat (a man dressed in a rabbit outfit that is). She is the only person who can see him, until the end of the film. He has a tree...

Children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Okay my brother used to always watch this in the mid 90's. It was just a short little kids movie about fire trucks and construction equipment and that sort of thing. There were a lot of cute little songs that went with it. Remember one song about a crane went something like this.. "going up going...

View more questions Search