Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kerizhere Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 11:14 AM
    Possible miscarriage
    I was almost 5 weeks pregnant, was having very minimal spotting no cramping but was physically sick. I went to the ER on June 12, and was told that I was having an incomplete misscarriage, today is June 15 and I have no bleeding what so ever, did I truly miscarry? Is there a possibility I am still oregnant? Please help if you can!
    Keri
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2008, 11:49 AM
    You need to see your obgyn now
    Kerizhere Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 12:08 PM
    That is what I figured, but being a Sunday I thought maybe someone out there could help! Thank you for responding and I will contact my ob first thing tomorrow
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerizhere
    I was almost 5 wks pregnant, was having very minimal spotting no cramping but was physically sick. I went to the ER on June 12, and was told that i was having an incomplete misscarriage, today is June 15 and i have no bleeding what so ever, did i truly miscarry? is there a possiblity i am still oregnant? Please help if you can!
    Keri

How did they determine the diagnosis of an incomplete miscarriage?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 15, 2008, 03:27 PM
    If you had an incomplete miscarriage, did you have a D&C done? If not, I recommend you get a second opinion.
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Jun 15, 2008, 04:40 PM
    I agree with J_9 if you didn't have a D&C then you need to go see a OB. Did they do an ultrasound?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible miscarriage? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I went to the er last week because I should be ten weeks pregnant according to my last period and after sex I started bleeding a good amount. It turned out to just be an after sex bleed so it was nothing to worry about. However, when they did the sonograms and transvaginal...

Could I have had a miscarriage? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a little confused, because I had an experience last night that seemed a lot like a miscarriage, but there were a lot of things that made it kind of weird that I would have been pregnant in the first place. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. I've only had about 3 periods on my own in my life,...

DO everyone have to get a d&c done after a miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to get a d&c done after a miscarriage if its your first child and will something bad happen if you have unprotected sex without have one done first.:confused:

DNC after miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody had a miscarriage? If so am I supposed to go and have a DNC done the hospital never told me to do so but they said I might but you know how those doctors are in emerg!

View more questions Search