Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hippiefeet Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Jun 15, 2008, 10:20 AM
    What are the basics of Euro soccer?
    I am new to Euro football/soccer. Is there a season? Are there leagues? I want to know the basics so I can start following it. Is there any radio or TV broadcasts of the games in Europe I can watch in the US? Any website suggestions?
    Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 15, 2008, 10:29 AM
    euro2008.uefa.com - Home Page
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Get ready for the new season Hippiefeet... count down 2 weeks...

You should be able to get Talk Sport Radio which will give you all info on all matches.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2008, 01:30 PM
    The championship starts this weekend league 1&2
    terellowens Posts: 123, Reputation: 9

Aug 11, 2008, 09:55 PM
    English Premierleague
    Italian Serie A (Calcio)
    Spanish La Liga
    German Bundesliga

The top 4 leagues in World Football keep up with them if you want to follow football

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Euro Lottery [ 22 Answers ]

Wow apparently I just won a lump sum pay out of 1.000.000.00 Euro.(One Million Euro):D Anyone care for a vacation on me!? LMAO!! Okay, who wants what? I'm buying!! :p

Euro 08 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there football fans, The Euro 08 is starting this Saturday. I have two channels, Foxsoccer and Setanta Sport, that I watch football on. But they both will not be covering any Euro games, so is there any other ways, or channels, that cover the games ? Please help, I don't want to miss any...

80s 90s euro film ? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a car crash on a isolated road and when a car comes an old man runs out waving his arms but the car hits him on purpose and drives off beeping its horn,the old man end up head first in a muddy hole,when he wakes up and moves he slides into the hole and drowns... this as been bugging me...

Soccer Am! [ 3 Answers ]

dus anyone know how u can apply to have a bash at been the soccerrette on the programme soccer am, gis a shout if u know cheers me dears x kim :D

View more questions Search