Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris5 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Bridge loans
    If you buy a second home with a bridge loan in Nebraska and your first home has not sold what does that mean? Do you lose both properties? Does only the original home get foreclosed on? What would be your penalties?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2008, 06:12 PM
    It means you have to pay both mortages. Which home or was it both that the bridge loan was based on
    chris5 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Both homes were used.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bridge course for ms [ 1 Answers ]

Well I herd that if you are having 15 years of education that you have to take bridge course to be equivalent to 16 years of education in usa,is it true?? pl reply me soon.:rolleyes:

How to build a bridge [ 7 Answers ]

We need to build a bridge over a gulley. From edge to edge is 10.5 ft, its 10 ft. deep in the middle. It has to be 12 ft. wide and strong enough for a cement truck( for pouring a foundation) to cross. Im unsure where to begin in the planning, or are there any good websites to help?

Bridge to terabithia [ 2 Answers ]

Hi friends I saw the movie bridge to terabithia and fell in love with it. It dragged me back to my childhood and made me think on the missing links of my childhood days which made me deviate from this perfect teen pairs on silver screen. I really loved that movie and I still think about it a lot...

The Bridge [ 18 Answers ]

Hello: So, you want to talk about the bridge... We've been ripped off, People! Money that should have gone into infrastructure went instead into corporate coffers. Relax wingers, I'm not going to blame Bush... Ok, never mind, YES I AM. He gets the blame because he's the one running...

View more questions Search