Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa19xx Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Hi, I have done a post about pregnancy will someone please give they're adive. Thanks xx
    lisa19xx Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 01:18 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I 19 years old and my periods are always regular. I usually get bad period pain. Only this month my period was a week late. I tested after my period was due and it was negative. Only my periodonly lasted a day. I wouldn't say it was lighter just shorter. And the next day I had brown spotting only when I wiped. I am wondering is this normal for a period as I have never had it before or can it be a sign of pregnancy. I am going to test just need a bit of advice please. Thanks
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2008, 01:08 PM
    It is quite possible that it was just an irregular period. Its not uncommon(esp at your younger age). However,it could be that you are pregnant,and your hcg levels simply weren't high enough to register on the test yet, and it was early pregnancy bleeding. The only way to know is to wait for your next expected period. If it doesn't come, test again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Could I really be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I had an IUD placed in January of this year... The last 2 weeks I have had pregnancy symptoms... I took 2 test 1 was negative and 1 was positive... my IUD fell out this morning... could I really be pregnant? :confused:

Am I pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am 4 days late with very minimal cramping. My spouse and I are using the pull out method with the understanding that whatever happens, happens. I am usually like clockwork( to the day and hour) and now I have no idea what is going on. Anyone got any answers?

Can't get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage 3 months ago and I'm really scared I can't get pregnant again. Two days after I had my miscarriage I found out I had a low blood platelet count and I'm worried this is why I miscarried? We got pregnant on the 1st try last time and we seem to be having a bit more of a hard time...

View more questions Search