Ask
    miamor4vida09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Losing weight fast
    How do I lose 30 pounds in 30 days?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2008, 12:42 PM
    Welcome to AMHD. It sounds dangerous, but one must consume fewer calories that one ordinarily burns to lose weight. Would your doctor or nutritionist approve a water-only diet? No. So, you will need at least a minimal amount of calories, vitamins, and fluids.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2008, 01:39 PM
    You really can't and not in any healthy way. If you speaking of a liquid only diet, you body needs other nutrients and this is one of the worst ways I know of to lose weight for your bodies well being. Not eating meals is another bad idea, your body needs at least three healthy meals a day to get the proper nutrients, and you won't gain more weight if you watch how much and what your eating. Losing 2-3 lbs a week is a safe loss that you more able to maintain. Smaller portions of healthy foods is one of the two keys to weight loss. 3 oz. of lean meats, like skinless chicken, turkey breast, fish, loin type meats, beans, lentil, lugmes. Getting veggies and fruits with each meal and plenty of water instead of presweetened drinks. Cutting out high sugar and sodium content foods and snacks, cutting out fast, fried and fatty foods and processed foods. Your body needs 3 servings of lowfat/skim dairy, like milk, yogurt and cheese, these will actually aid you in burning body fat. The second key to losing weight is exercise, you have to do some form, at least 3-4 times a week, 30-60 minutes, even if you just start by walking, jogging, biking, swimming, for 1 hrs. a day, But you need to work your body and watch what your eating in order to burn calories and stimulate your metabolism.
    momo2324 Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Jun 14, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by miamor4vida09
    How do i lose 30 pounds in 30 days?
    Well you could go to your nutritionist and ask about this program were you lose weight fast by thembagging you up and excersing on this maachine its works I have family who has done this do it :D
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2008, 09:44 PM
    lovelesspa is absolutely right here.

People who crash diet often put all the weight back on and more.

Why would it be "bad" to lose 1/4 of this weight in this time through moderate, healthy eating and exercise? You'd be on your way to your goal, primed for more loss, and more likely to sustain.

You have the ability to change your life in a sustainable way. Perhaps not as fast as you'd like, but seriously... starting the process with a reliable workout is within you... even if you take a few more months to get where you want to be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing weight FAST? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 13 year old girl, and I need to lose at least 10-15 lbs. in about a week. How do I do it? :( Please help me.

Losing it too fast? [ 3 Answers ]

I weighed myself about 4 days ago and I weighed 220lbs. I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 182lbs. Did I take the dieting too far? I have been getting headaches every few days but my friend said it might just be because my body is adjusting to eating healthier, is that possible? I have been...

Losing weight natrually fast [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm reall just 17 I'm 5,3 and I'm 177 pounds I'm going to this party in 1-2 months by then I want to be at least 30 to 40 pounds thinner please do help xoxo--->jennifer :)

Losing weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a diet that is quick and really easy to do? I lost over 1 stone on a soup diet last year but now its summer I don't wnt to eat soup all the time!

Loose weight fast [ 6 Answers ]

I've been wanting to loose wieght now for a while. I am 5'1 and weigh 105 pounds. Does anyone have any tips that I can use, to look skinny in 5 weeks, before school!! :eek:

View more questions Search