Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Jun 14, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Really bad stomach pain
    I just had a baby 8 weeks ago and I had the shot done may 30 now I am having very bad stomach pain like period pains except a lot harder and won't go away on my left sid really low and a lot of back pressure in a little higher up on the same side does any body know what it can be it hurts really really bad I can barley move
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Jun 14, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Just want to let know that I went to the hosptial and I have to kenny stones and one is in my tubes and one is in my kennys that one is 6.5 milameters does any know if a will be able to pass it by myself or are they no way?? I am so scared to pass them and does any one how long it usually takes??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower stomach pain [ 3 Answers ]

Hello guys, I've been getting this realli severe stomach pain in the very lower part of my stomach. It has been happening 3-4 years although only last 20 minutes and when it does I feel like I'm going to die! I get all dizzy and sweaty! I've has it scaned and they said nothing has come up. Does...

Stomach pain [ 1 Answers ]

If you have stomach pain and you can push your stomach in and it hrts and when you have to use the bathroom your whole stoamch stayrs to hurts what does that mean could I be pregnant?? :confused:

Stomach problems and pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new around here and really need your help. On Tuesday I went out with some friends and I ate the most unhealthy food around. I don't normally eat McDonalds but friends wanted to eat their and so I didn't make a fuss and agreed this was at lunch time, I had fries and chicken nugetts. Then...

This pain in my stomach won't go away. [ 25 Answers ]

OK.. So here is my weight. I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years. We were best friends at college for about a year before we got together. Our four year relationship however has always been long distance. First when she went away to school (8 hour drive) and now that she is home ( 2 hour...

Pain in the stomach [ 3 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have this horrible pain under my left rib in the pitt of my stomach. It gets worst when I lay down. I had pelvic and abdominal MRI, two abdominal ultrasounds, CT scan, endoscopy, Barrium enema of the intestines and nothing came up, gallbladder, pancreas and...

View more questions Search