Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaroortz Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2008, 04:46 AM
    Movie about blood
    Does anybody know the title of a certain movie about a man whose family lives underground in a sort of a island; there seems to be something wrong with the family - a blood disorder and if I recall right, the man falls in love with his sister. I can't recall the title of the movie - hemophilia or something... thanks
    jaroortz Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaroortz
    Does anybody know the title of a certain movie about a man whose family lives underground in a sort of a island; there seems to be something wrong with the family - a blood disorder and if I recall right, the man falls in love with his sister. I can't recall the title of the movie - hemophilia or something...thanks
    I've remembered. The title is Hemoglobin or Bleeders.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jun 14, 2008, 08:49 AM
    I watched this movie on TV one Sunday. Although it didn't scare me it has for some odd reason stuck in my brain. But it does have one of my favorite actors, Rutger Hauer (batman begins, the 10th kingdom, Sin City).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human Blood or animal blood? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello anyone. I'm a newbie here, hope to find some help here. I'm a student taking degree in biomedical science. I'm required to produce a research project in order to get my degree. I'm interested in forensic science so I choose it to be my field of research. I wonder how a real crime scene...

Blood Results show Protein in my blood? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what that could mean or be a sign of? What is this doctor testing for?

Old mid to late 80s movie blood brothers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need to find the name of this film its about a group of teenage boys who become friends and all cut thir finger and become blood brothers:cool:

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search