Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    packer04 Posts: 105, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2008, 09:07 PM
    What exercises are great for the abds and thighs?
    I am 48, basically in great shape. 129lbs and 5'6, but still have the thighs and the fat around the tummy abd area. Would like smaller thighs and toned up and somewhat close to tighter abds and belly area. Any ideas on exercises. I work out 4 days per week and walk 3-4 times per week, but still got that pouch in the belly and loose thighs.Please help.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2008, 01:49 PM
    These are the hardest areas for women to see results, you are working out so that's a big plus. Changing your workout every once in awhile will help some, but also look at what foods your eating, are they high in sugar, sodium, fats? Do you drink lots of water while your working out? And what kind of program are you into, arerobics, resistance training?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exercises for abs [ 4 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and I want to know what types of exercises are good for gaining abs. How much of them do you have to do in a week? And how long it takes to see an effect?

Great music. Great story, too [ 1 Answers ]

I like the music tremendously! And the pictures tell the fantastic story well. We Didn't Start The Fire Make certain your speakers are turned up.

Great Dane Great Strain? [ 8 Answers ]

I love great danes!! I have and always will love them. In general I love big dogs! My question is though if I were to get a great dane what's my cost looking at what are some of the problems that are spefic to great danes behaviour and health wise (ex. Yorkies have hip problems) also I really want...

I need exercises ! [ 2 Answers ]

heyy well i really need help. im 5'2.5 && 138 lbs. i go to the gym && its helped greatly. about a year ago i weighed 160 lbs. but i just can't get rid of my belly && my inner thighs. i really need exercises that i can do without machines, like with the medicine ball or the workout ball because i...

Exercises for your ABS [ 9 Answers ]

:) Hey, I would REALLY love it if you could tell me ANY exercises you know to burn fat and gain Muscle in my ABS besides crunches and situps.Thank you.:)

View more questions Search