Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jade93Jade Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 07:47 PM
    How do I get discovered?
    Hi. I think that I am a great singer, and people will out of the blue tell me that I'm great. I mean before, I was surprised, but then I started going to solo contest for my school and got firsts every time. How do I get discovered?? Does anyone know? If so please, please, please tell me.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Heard of American Idol?

Jun 13, 2008, 07:51 PM
    I'm not old enough. Only 13, but I think I can still get discovered
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 08:02 PM
    You will need recordings, right? And then, a marketing plan. Independent music - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 13, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Sing everywhere you can -- in school musicals, in the school chorus, in the church choir, on the local cable station, in local contests, at nursing homes and hospitals--volunteer or for pay. But get yourself out there.

Jun 14, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Thanks, wondergirl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have just discovered the man I live with is a sociopath [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, I am 37 years old and new to this site. I have been living with a man for seven years and I have just realised, that he is a sociopath. I would really like to leave him, he took me to australia to live, we are both from england. I come from a very loving family, but his behavior, I would...

He Discovered it, but he hated it. Who is he? What did he Discover? [ 1 Answers ]

Clue - He shares a name with the Current US President George W Bush

Discovered my boyfriend dating my boss [ 7 Answers ]

I have discovered that my boyfriend has been dating my boss and is still seeing her. Neither know that I know about their affair. The boyfriend can go, I will just ignore all or any further responses from him, but what of my work place relationship with my boss? Do I just keep quiet about...

My parents discovered my secret! [ 17 Answers ]

Hey, My names Rocco and I'm 17. For the last few months if been trying to hide the fact that my girlfriend and I are having a sexual relationship from my parents. No one ever goes into my room but me!! But my mom was cleaning. She found a condom I had used and I was stupid enough to think no...

Discovered lump on right of penis mid hight [ 2 Answers ]

I have descovered a lump on my penis its about half way more to the bottom right? I had been having sex a fair bit a while ago but when apart from partner I resulted to masturbation for release. Since a couple of days ago a lump has apeared and I do fear the worst as I have never discovered...

View more questions Search