Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dayvo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Bruising from exercise?
    Hi there, basically I play basketball 4 times a week. Recently when I play my knee calf and ankle start to ache half anour in, it gets worse as time passes so I just stop, go home and rest it, on Thursday night I played and it really started to hurt.. worse than it has previous, the next day when I got in the shower I had a small bruise on the inside of my knee, and a bigger one on my calf, what do you think it could be? Thanks very much, D
    CarrieJane1977 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Have you started taking any kinds of medications ? Sometimes certain meds have an effect on your blood vessels. Such as blood thinners or even low dose aspirins i.e baby aspirin or low dose pain reliever aspirin. I would definitely talk to a doctor about this though, could be serious?!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I doing enough exercise? [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if I'm doing enough exercise? I play volleyball twice a week for an hour and walk home from school 3 times a week which takes about an hour as well. In Autumn and Winter I play hockey but it's Spring now so I'm not playing until next year. I feel lazy now that I'm not playing...

Is it OK to exercise? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know about working out while you are trying to get pregnant? I have been working out but I wasn't sure if it does anything to your body while you are trying to conceive? Also, should I still be doing sit-ups?

Bruising [ 1 Answers ]

In July, I started losing weight and getting fit. I have been doing a great job and I have started to take a self defense class as part of my fitness program. It is a coed class and the females get paired up with males so that we have practice with a guy because it's the most likely scenario. ...

View more questions Search