Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Mar 12, 2006, 12:05 AM
    Evil old navy...
    I was just wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in the new old navy commercial "spring loves stripes". A woman sings it and the chorus goes " daddio, daddio" a few times... Its stuck in my head for hours after I see the commercial so I figure it would make sense for me to at least know who it is.
    RosieJ74 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2006, 05:19 AM
    The song from the Old Navy commercial 'Spring Loves Stripes' - Clap! Shake! Jump! - mredkj.com is a place u can find your info
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 17, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Yes, Old Navy is evil.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2007, 09:51 PM
    No, Old Navy is beyond evil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evil step mom [ 27 Answers ]

I am writing because I have an evil step mom. I know you are all thinking that I must be irrational, but any other step parents out there will agree that it is women like this one that gives them such a bad name, and they get the flack for people like her. My little brother and I live at home....

Evil desires [ 10 Answers ]

I have been a self mutilator for about 10 years (I'm 22), I have been married for 17 months and have not cut myself since a little while before. I am also 35 weeks pregnant. My husband and I barely have a relationship because all he does is sit on his computer and tonight I caught my husband...

My home is evil? [ 25 Answers ]

I live with my partner in our new home, an apartment in aberdeen scotland near a river. When we moved in it was great but we soon noticed some very abnormal things. The taps would just come on, items would fly off the shelfs and electrical appliances would turn off and on. We just laughed it...

Resident evil 4 [ 1 Answers ]

Where do you find the broken butterfly magnum on the castle level on Resi 4 ps2 ?

Evil spyware [ 6 Answers ]

I have decided to run some tests of the main spyware removal tools: Adaware, spybot, xoftspy, Micro$oft AS, trend housecall, etc. So what do you consider the worest spy/ad/malware out there? Also are there any other tools I should try? :D

View more questions Search