Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moonbay Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Jun 13, 2008, 03:22 PM
    What's the name of this 60s comedy starring Doris Day and Rock Hudson
    There was a movie I saw a while back and I was wondering the name of this movie, if any one knows it. It's a film starring Doris Day and Rock Hudson from the early 60s, about a woman (Doris Day) who was stranded on an Island for 7 years and her husband (Rock Hudson) assumes she died and remarries. On his honeymoon he meets up with his original wife and has to figure out a way to break it to his new wife or something like that. But it's a funny comedy and at the end he gets back with his first wife and it's a happy ending. I love that movie! :D
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Darned if the name didn't come to me. "Move over Darling"
    (I googled it to see if I was right.)
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jun 13, 2008, 08:58 PM
    I love Doris Day and Rock Hudson movies. Although the husband in this one was not Rock Hudson but James Garner (Maverick).
    Moonbay Posts: 54, Reputation: 4

Jun 13, 2008, 09:34 PM
    Arigato!!! Thank you very much. It was driving me crazy trying to figure the name of that movie out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Pirate Movie, starring Christy McNichol [ 9 Answers ]

I purchased my favorite movie online: The Pirate's Movie, starring Christy McNichol. But, when I received the movie, I tried to play it in my dvd player, and it said "wrong region." So, I tracked the company down, and they told me that it is a european dvd, and that I will not be able to play it...

Doris Day [ 2 Answers ]

What happen to Doris Day?

Starring at someone in their sleep [ 13 Answers ]

Several occasions I have been jolted/startled awake to catch my boyfriend starring at me in my sleep at night. His stare is bold & unblinking & it scares me. I don't know what wakes me up but I am jolted to consiousness & my eyes lock with his before he can look away. I have asked him why he...

Hudson Bay Remote Won't turn off Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I recently installed a 52" Hudson Bay Ceiling Fan But the remote will turn off and on the lights but not the ceiling fan,why?

80's made for TV movie starring timothy hutton [ 1 Answers ]

I can't for the life of me remember the name of this movie but it had timothy hutton in it he played the oldest of 4 kids and there mother took off and he was trying to keep them all together I think it was in the early 1980's

View more questions Search