Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OUZO Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 03:19 PM
    Motion to dismiss
    I am being sued for credit card debt. I filed my answer and have a hearing date set. I filed a motion for dismissal based on a false affidavit. My question is, DO I serve a copy of the motion to the Plaintiff?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 03:26 PM
    Whenever you file a document in your case, you must serve all parties and attach what is called, a "Certificate of Service". See: Certificate Of Service Form

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motion to dismiss small claims Texas [ 2 Answers ]

Can I file a motion to dismiss a small claims case against me requesting damages for a case previously ruled on in municipal court? Judgement found no fault in my favor. Plaintif had opportunity to appeal but did not do so.

How to write a motion to dismiss in California [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to write a motion to dismiss a civil action by a credit card company ,who say I own them money ,with no acct # for a reference just a dollar amount . Thanks

How to file motion to dismiss [ 11 Answers ]

I was served for a credit card debt that was not mine. I filed a response and sent the plaintiff as set of questions to answer, but he has not responded in over thirty days. I did respond to his interrogatories, I also sent him another list of formal interrogatories as well as a request for...

Making a motion to dismiss [ 9 Answers ]

I have to write a motion to dismiss for a civil summons I went to today. My nephew was being sued by a credit card company. 1) the plaintiff didn't show up 2) no verification of any debt was produced 3) according to ORC in Ohio, the SOL had run out. So the judge said he could file a motion to...

View more questions Search