Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Mar 19, 2006, 02:04 PM
    Sounds like things will be okay once everything settles down. It's great that the dogs are getting along okay. Tobagganing was a really wonderful idea on Alex's part. That will tire the kids out AND they get to have some fun!

And yeah, we do live in a huge country. I lived in B.C. for awhile and it was hard to get used to the time change when I called home! Have you ever been to Newfoundland?
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2006, 12:40 PM
    No I've never been to any of the Atlantic provinces. Quebec is as far east as I ever travelled in Canada. Newfoundland looks great though, from pictures and films I've seen. I'd really love to go there sometime. I love the Pacific Ocean, and I'd like to see the Atlantic too, and compare! I'm especially intrigued by Labrador, actually. When all the children are a bit older, I think a vacation to the Newfoundland and Labrador would be awesome.
    31pumpkin Posts: 379, Reputation: 50
    -

Apr 3, 2006, 11:46 AM
    Hi Orange: Just Thinking of you today, Hope All is Well. Keep Yourself Busy until New Baby comes. Do You Know the sex, or are you just waiting to see? Fondly, your Jr. member friend. Have a good time anyway..
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2006, 11:53 AM
    Thanks 31pumpkin. My baby is a boy, and he's due in mid-June. We're thinking we want to name him Noah, although we may change our minds still at the last minute. The actual due date is Father's Day so it will be cool for my husband if the baby arrives exactly on time. Actually though I haven't had much time to relax or think about it lately, as the other 2 children are keeping me busy, and we are still looking for new house. We have to find one by May 1.
    milliec Posts: 262, Reputation: 55

Apr 4, 2006, 07:51 AM
    Dear Chava!
    I only stumbled upon this thread yesterday, and I was so very very sad to res about it, and also, a little bit ashamed of having told you just how wonderful it would be for you to be "absorbed" by your first pregnancy, and enjoy every minute, while at that time you already had 2 other small children on your hands.
    Well, at lest your first child will grow with 2 siblings, and in the long run it will do him good.
    Good luck, and my deepest and most sincere condolences to you and Alex.
    By the way, I think you cope in a most wonderful way.
    I wish you all the best luck!
    Millie
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2006, 01:02 PM
    Thanks millie. Don't worry about the pregnancy thing... I am still enjoying it, in spite of everything else! And far as coping... well, I think I've been "blessed" with the ability to deal with things well. I think because I was in several foster homes growing up. When you're in foster care, you either have to learn to deal, or you go crazy or start taking drugs. There's really no middle ground.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't seem to cope after boyfriends tragic death [ 8 Answers ]

A little over a month ago my boyfriend was working on my car. He was underneath and the jack he was using slipped and the car fell crushing him. He was only 42 and very healthy. I am the one who found him and I am having a really hard time dealing with it all. I still feel like it's all a really...

A tragic end... [ 21 Answers ]

Well Petes birthday was hit and we had a great weeend until Saturday night. We got into this club and in a split second he went from being the Happy Pete that I know and Love to very angry and would not talk to me, his mates or his brothers. All of us are completely baffled as nothing happened to...

Tragic news... [ 23 Answers ]

We just received a call that my husband's brother and sister-in-law were killed in a car crash in Vancouver late this afternoon. They have 2 small children, ages 4 and 6, and I'm not sure if they were in the car or not. We are on our way to Vancouver (booked a flight for early tomorrow morning), as...

View more questions Search