Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2006, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by orange
    Thanks so much Holly. I hope everything is well with you, too! I've been following the thread about Pete, although I haven't posted anything. I hope that it's all sorted out for you soon.
    You are always welcome. If there is anything I can do, you only have to ask.

Pete and I are fine now. All sorted and if anything closer than ever xxx
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2006, 01:18 AM
    Thanks Orange. I am so thankful. I don't know what I would do without him xxx
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2006, 12:24 PM
    I assume your nice new avatar is of you and Pete... I'm glad everything is working out between you, that's great!
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2006, 01:03 AM
    Yes my new avatar is of me and pete - it was taken last Friday. I just had to use it. And thank you so much Orange. You truly are a wonderful person. I hope you are doing OK xxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't seem to cope after boyfriends tragic death [ 8 Answers ]

A little over a month ago my boyfriend was working on my car. He was underneath and the jack he was using slipped and the car fell crushing him. He was only 42 and very healthy. I am the one who found him and I am having a really hard time dealing with it all. I still feel like it's all a really...

Tragic news... [ 45 Answers ]

We just received a call that my husband's brother and sister-in-law were killed in a car crash in Vancouver late this afternoon. They have 2 small children, ages 4 and 6, and I'm not sure if they were in the car or not. We are on our way to Vancouver (booked a flight for early tomorrow morning), as...

A tragic end... [ 21 Answers ]

Well Petes birthday was hit and we had a great weeend until Saturday night. We got into this club and in a split second he went from being the Happy Pete that I know and Love to very angry and would not talk to me, his mates or his brothers. All of us are completely baffled as nothing happened to...

View more questions Search