Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drPrimetime Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 12:33 PM
    I've been dumped but I need to hold my dignity
    She dumped me for this other guy and told me that she's indifferent with me
    We then had sex during her relationship with him and it was really good.
    And now she said she loves me and I'm confused... I thought of telling this guy that he's dealing with a girl that cheated on him but I still want to have her on the side. She spent her birthday with this guy and she told me a day before that she wishes it was me instead of him. She also is implying more kink to our sexual relationship. Is that because the guy who's she's with is not good in bed? I don't get it, I think she just wants to have fun. She just turned 23 and I'm 26 What are the possibilities if I told this guy to watch his own because she's out there knowing that she's not really feeling him. I feel dumb for even showing up and what is the best possibility for the outcome. I already moved on and so far so good. Will she call me again if I don't interrupt her relationship and if I do then what's the outcome of that?
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

Jun 13, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Why isn't she with you if she wished it was you on her birthday instead of the new guy?. Why can't she break up with him and get bak with you?.
    & she cheated on him with you.. rmbr if she does it with you, she'll do it to you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2008, 01:11 PM
    I think you have a female that cares more about sex, than either of you guys, so if you want to keep your dignity, don't fall for her crap, as you know what she is capable of.
    damaged Posts: 186, Reputation: 11

Jun 13, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Of course she is wasting your time... don't tell the guy anything & just let her go... Like TAL said, she doesn't care about either of you guys... leave her alone and find someone worth your time... come on you deserve better... This one is deff not worth it!
    CARMELLE98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Move forward with you're life, you had her all to you're self once, why should you settle on kicking it to the side.Also I hope for your sake the last time you had some you wear a condom.
    carefree7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Let her GO head first out the door! You desire someone that won't cheat on you with someone and the other way around. She is just having fun and playing with your emotions at the same time. Remember the other guy doesn't know anything about you, but you know about him! Something to to ponder on...
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 13, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Sleazy girls are everywhere. You don't have to look far, look, you've got one on your doorstep now. Is this what you want?
    I already moved on and so far so good. Will she call me again if I don't interrupt her relationship and if I do then what's the outcome of that?
    Huh? You say you've moved on and want know if she'll call or should you break up her and him... huh!

Dude, backbone, standards... get some.
    taytortot Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2008, 10:12 PM
    What!? Sex is that all she wants!? Just move on she's going to come crawling back to you and then if you go with her she's going to leave you again forget about her move on!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat [ 2 Answers ]

Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat--reverts back to Hold AC when run program is pushed.

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

If you get dumped make sure they feel dumped. [ 76 Answers ]

CAN YOU WIN HER BACK? NO action required. It's only her that determines that... the less you do. The more you do. ReallyIf everyone here followed this maybe more would find they do get there ex back!! And maybe even more will find out that they won't be coming back a lot more quick than...

I want him back but with dignity [ 15 Answers ]

This is so hard. My ex boy friend was my first boy friend. We were together for three years and were even due to get married. From the first day we had met there was some kind of 'instant connection' and i knew we were meant to be together. We were both each others first sexual partners, so...

Human Dignity [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Experts, During WW-II many Christians were sent to Nazi camps because of their beliefs. They were remarkable in that they demenstrated their integrity to God. It was not easy because they were abused, women had their hair cut off and everything they owned or loved were stripped from them....

View more questions Search