Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Jun 13, 2008, 12:21 PM
    Summer Vacation diet
    I'm an athlete and I won't be doing much this summer so what healthy snacks could I eat this summer that will get me semi full (like a new healthy brand of chips)?:D
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 03:42 PM
    I would try fruit, veggies, nuts and seeds, yogurts, there are a few great granola snacks but check the fat and sugar contents as well as calories. And breakfast snack bars, and check out the same, on these. If your working out still dried fruits, and nutritional supplements are worth looking into.
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Jun 13, 2008, 04:02 PM
    Terra chips are made of vegetables, they're pretty good, and I think they're baked. Avoid fried anything... and some better snacks (as lovelesspa mentioned) are fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds. Try to get the raw nuts/seeds as they have more of the good fats for you. Watch out with the dried fruits though, as some of them have added sugar, which are really just added calories and will make you crash faster and add some unwanted weight.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Great suggestions, loveless! I'm a big fan of healthy yogurts, fruits (lots and lots will fill you up), nuts, raw veggie platters (make your own dressing or eat them as is), and cottage cheese (I love the stuff). I tried to give you a positive rating, but it won't go through! Next time, I guess. :)
    lacharlesalex Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2008, 12:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Duecey93
    I'm an athlete and I won't be doing much this summer so what healthy snacks could i eat this summer that will get me semi full (like a new healthy brand of chips)?:D
    OK go to your local store they got all kinds of healty chips and other snacks and everything you need but you should also eat fruit like watermelons bananas fruit can also fell people up and give you the stamina you need and you don't gain any weight like greasy food trust me I know I'm on the diet now trying to make my life better and live healty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Safe Summer Vacation [ 2 Answers ]

What do I say to motivate youth to have a happy, safe and God filled summer vacation

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Summer vacation, what did you all do? [ 16 Answers ]

Remember back in elementary school, the first week we had to write a report on what we did on summer vacation? Well, the family and I didn’t go any where exiting this year. Just went on some weekend get-a-ways. This one in particular is something that I will always remember. My wife and I...

Summer Switch on Furnace- on or off in summer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older model Carrier furnace for central heat in the basement; the AC unit is newer and outside. I noticed that the Carrier unit has a "Summer Switch". Should it be set to off during the summer months?

View more questions Search