Jun 13, 2008, 07:41 AM
    If you have to choose a planet as your place
    Whice planet would you choose and why?
    kadian Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Jun 13, 2008, 07:44 AM
    I would choose earth because I don't know what's on the other planets
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Jun 13, 2008, 07:51 AM
    With a large number of years of evolution optimizing my body for this planet, I'd have to choose earth or some place very similar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Exo Planet [ 11 Answers ]

I read in the newspaper, that we have a new planet. Could you tell me more about this? That is if you heard this.

Planet X? [ 3 Answers ]

I've come across a site, www.zetatalk.com, which talks about the passage of a planet known as the 12th planet, and is referred to as "Planet X" in other places. What's the deal about it?

Mass of planet [ 1 Answers ]

Captain Kirk and spock are sitting on an uncharted planet whose diameter is 2400 km. but whose mass is not. If the normally 95 kg Kirk is found to weight 105 N on this planet, what is the mass of the planet?

Pluto, Not A Planet? [ 2 Answers ]

Just recently Pluto has been disqualified as a planet with our solar system. Can any of you experts explain to me how or why this was determined?

Is it a planet? [ 2 Answers ]

Right now(4:00AM) in Wyoming, in the north eastern part of the sky, just above the horizon there is a HUGE bright star that seems to pulsate(twinkle) When I first saw it I thought it was a UFO! It is very prominent in the sky. Does anyone know if this is a planet or just a very large star? Okay...

View more questions Search