Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blessington Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 07:54 PM
    European Movie called Traffic - late 60s. No dialogue
    Does anyone remember the European movie called "Traffic". A silent movie i.e.. Very little diaolgue. I saw it in Melbourne in late 60s early 70s.
    It depicted a motor Expo in Belgium (I think) and many shots of car drivers on the roads and freeways in europe. The humour was totally derived from the filmed actions, similar to the English TV movie"The Plank". Would love to see it again. If anyone knows where I can get it.

<moved from Forum Help>
    jamestalltree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 02:55 PM
    The movie you are looking for is "Trafic" by Jacques Tati. It's a French classic. It was recently released on the Criterion Collection and is available on Amazon.com.
    blessington Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Dear jamesalltree
    Many thanks for answering my question. I am so pleased the movie Traffic is still available. I have been wanting to see this movie again, and show my family, for soooo... long. Thank you very much.
    blessington

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WHat is this movie called [ 1 Answers ]

One of the DVD chapters is lean mean masturbating machine it's a good drama, there's and artist and a boy who hasn't had sex.

My boyfriend called me one hour late on New year's eve [ 21 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I live abroad. My boyfriend is away. Last year he called me like 3 times on New Year's eve and this time he called me 1 hour late to wish me a Happy New Year. I was waiting for his call. It has cut my love, my passion. What would you feel and is this normal ? Thanks for your...

Old sci-fi movie . What was it called? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was in kindergarten, and I'm now 23. It was a sci-fi movie that terrified me at the time, and I want to know what it was. I'll try to provide as many details as I can remember after so long. Anyone who can actually identify it must be an ultra intergalactic expert-g. The...

Searching for dialogue-less Spy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Somewhere out there is this great black and white spy movie from the 1940s (?) era which is filled with incredible suspense, but there is absolutely no dialogue. Anybody know the title?

What is that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: In 2003 there was a movie on DSTV about a mother who passes away, knowing that she makes a video tape for every occasion for her child - for e.g. her 16th, 18th, 21st, wedding and so forth. I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me the name of this movie. Brilliant movie -...

View more questions Search