Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Elements the same with sulfur
    Can you please help me to find elements which are almost the same with sulfur. Or any elements that I can replace to sulfur that has the same acidity of sulphuric acid. I need it to produce electricity. Or any materials which can be found anywhere and cheap that has sulfur. Thanks a lot.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 01:16 PM
    May I ask your exact intentions?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Please read the site rules... disagrees are to be given when an answer to a question is completely and utterly wrong.

I'm just curious as to how and why you would want to produce electricity using sulfur. School project perhaps?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sulfur smell when doing laundry. [ 1 Answers ]

There's been a strong smell of sulfur, whenever we do laundry in the basement of our 3 story home. Now I'm smelling it when the dishwasher runs. Is there some kind of "flush" they can do for a whole house?

Sulfur smell from Shower [ 1 Answers ]

The master bath has a strong sulfur smell when we run the shower. When we use the other bathroom there is no smell. We isolated it to the shower drain. Thanks Deb

Sulfur smell from ac vents [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into a new home about 2 years ago. About 3 months ago I started smelling a faint smell of sulfur and in the last month it has gotten much worse. I thought maybe an animal had gotten into the attic. I inspected the roof and all overhangs as well as the inside of the house and no where...

View more questions Search