Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrew.kretz Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2006, 07:11 PM
    Hydroxycut?
    Does Hydroxycut help burn fat or is it just a waste of money? I am looking for something to assist me in burning fat while I work out but at the same time I would like to put on some muscle. I can not have the perfect diet since I am deployed to Iraq. I drink only water and try to watch what I eat when I go to the mess hall. I can only eat three times a day, but I do try to take some fruit to eat as snacks when the mess hall is not open. Is there a better supplement out there that will help burn fat and help create leaner muscles while working out?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2006, 01:54 PM
    Any suppliment that purportedly "burns fat" should be looked at very skeptically.
    Think of it this way: If it worked then the name Hydroxycut would be as common as Microsoft.

That having been said, though, here are some review links for you, with a tip:
    If the site is selling the product, then move on to another. You can bet that if they sell the product, they're not going to be showing bad reviews.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Hope this helps.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 2, 2009, 11:21 AM

I wouldn't take Hydroxycut period. It's being recalled for health issues, one being liver damage.
    woodpony22 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jun 7, 2009, 08:18 PM

First of all... THANK YOU
    Secondly, I think there has been a lot of negative press lately on Hydroxycut. You should check it out... it may have been pulled off the market.
    Do the stuff you learned in boot... it worked then, it still works.
    Save the fancy stuff 'til your home safe.
    God Bless.
    laurendobbs Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 03:54 PM

Yes all over the answers above are correct.. my friend takes hydroxycut and he is 22. He was perfectly healthy just wanted to lose the mini beer belly lol.. while he was at work one day he suffered a mini heart attack.. we later found out that due to the hydroxycut he was limited to extreme cardio movement so when he was moving crates and things his heart couldn't handle it. That is one of the many reasons it has been recalled... also here is the link to an article so you can be better informed about the recall and risks if you do decide to take the product..

By the way... love you! We all love our military men!

http://www.usrecallnews.com/2009/05/fda-5414.html
    boatbuilder Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 09:57 PM

Just drink a lot of coffee, it's a better supplement

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search