Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Jun 12, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Why do people keep advertising herbalinn and depig.com?
    I thought they are scams :confused:
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jun 12, 2008, 12:49 PM
    They are scams, and they're using their little goon squad to keep coming on over here advertising their crap.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 12, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Just hit the "inappropriate post" button when you see those things. It will be taken care of.
    Branco Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_D
    They are scams, and they're using their little goon squad to keep coming on over here advertising their crap.
    You sound like someone who has used BA. Am I correct?
    consumer Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2008, 04:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Branco
    You sound like someone who has used BA. Am i correct?
    YOU sound like someone who works for herbalinn! It is amazing how many names muna has!
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Jun 14, 2008, 07:02 AM
    Hi , you said muna has so many names? are you talking about me? I am sorry, hate to burst your bubble, I have one name here, and actually, I am not posting any more like before, just reading.
    I could've just ignored you, but I thought it is better to tell you, YOU'RE WRONG MOST OF THE TIME OR AT LEAST FOR SURE I KNOW THIS TIME, I have never used, bought any powder except from anil and mono cream from China, and I am not using mono, I think it was just waste of money, I just bought bio clair, not started though, and I have used WOE and DS in the past.
    Stop being angry and accusing

Jun 14, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    Hi , you said muna has so many names?, are you talking about me? I am sorry, hate to burst your bubble, I have one name here, and actually, I am not posting any more like before, just reading.
    I could've just ignored you, but I thought it is better to tell you, YOU'RE WRONG MOST OF THE TIME OR AT LEAST FOR SURE I KNOW THIS TIME, I have never used, bought any powder except from anil and mono cream from China, and I am not using mono, I think it was just waste of money, I just bought bio clair, not started though, and I have used WOE and DS in the past.
    stop being angry and accusing
    I am not sure which muna you are. I was referring to the person person from herballinn who uses that name.

If you work for or own herbalinn, then I am talking about you. If you have no connection to herbalinn, I am NOT referring to you.

I hope this is clear.

I am sure there are thousands of people called muna. Anyone else taking offense to my posts, take not of the above!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2008, 08:35 AM
    Yes, if anyone finds a advertising post, please report it and it will be deleted shortly, also if a user from the board contacts you by PM or email and is trying to sell you a product though contact here also report them for this use of the system.

But actually I do need something explained it does appear that muna is sharing IP addresses with 4 other user names, that all post in the lightening areas. I will address this under PM to user

Jun 14, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    But actually I do need something explained it does appear that muna is sharing IP addresses with 4 other user names, that all post in the lightening areas. I will address this under PM to user
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :)

I hope people will start being critical with the posts here and realize that fraudsters in skin-lightening make millions, and they are DEFINITELY posing on forums like this as users in order to con innocent victims!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Sorry, but they sounded very correct, since this person had many user names and I had to bann them today.

Yours could not be another user name??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to depig [ 17 Answers ]

Hi everyone I am new to the site looking to depig using mono, I am in my late 20s dark skinned and I want a more fair complexsion, I know I should appreciate and be happy with the color god gave me but I want a change and that is why I am looking for online support throughout my depig...

Has anyone tried Herbalinn? [ 8 Answers ]

How well does it work for you? I've heard good things about it, and it's said to be like the "holy grail of skin whiteners". Please tell me of your results that you got from using it. Thanks.

View more questions Search