Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberlyntony Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2008, 08:14 AM
    Ovarian Cancer
    Ok, who knows what about ovarian cancer. I had a Ct done and have a huge tumor that covers my lower pelvic and hides both of my ovaries. My Ca-125 test came back low, Family dr referred me to my gyn, my gyn referred me to a gyn onconlogist. I'm clearly looking at surgery and due to the size of the tumor will have to be cut up and down not like a c section. Any insight from anyone?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 12, 2008, 08:26 AM
    You are obviously being well looked after by your doctors. Insight ? No I don't think so, you will receive information on surgery follow up and in home care which you should follow to the letter, otherwise, just follow all the instructions you get and get plenty of bed rest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I do have polycystic ovarian disease [ 3 Answers ]

So I do have "pcod" I found out today and I am a little upset, OK... a lot upset if any of you know a good place to find information about this disease please let me know, or if you have it or know about it PLEASE leave me some input... Thank you and god bless

Ovarian Cancer [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how many women out there have gone or had ovarian cancer? My grandmother died last year on 9/11 after battling with it for over 8 years. She was diagnosed at age 60-65 somewhere areound there. My mom was diagnosed at age 50. My mom has recovered and cancer hasn't come back, but...

Painful ovarian cysts [ 1 Answers ]

I am a thirty year old female who has been having pelvic pain since September 2006 I went to two doctors before christmas one said I had an enlarged ovary and sent me for an external ultrasound which found nothing and the second doctor said the same thing I was tested for std's infections etc all...

Ovarian Cyst [ 3 Answers ]

Well I was just diagonosed with an ovarian cyst...and the doctor said that it has already ruptured...does anyone know if this could cause a problem getting pregnant?:confused: ..or if this is something I should be really worried about?:( ..One doctor told me that after it ruptured the pain should...

View more questions Search