Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ynomi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2006, 06:19 PM
    Looking for safe strong skin bleach
    I am going to go see a dermatologist, but I wanted to do some research on my own about the most effective, safest, skin-bleaching creams/treatment on the market. I plan to go several shades lighter; hence the request for the "most effective."

Stella;)
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Mar 11, 2006, 04:13 PM
    I suggest... magic cream, makari and hypercreme.
    Your choice!
    tyragisele Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2006, 07:39 PM
    Me too, I am looking into lightening my skin tone a few shades (at least more than 4 shades). I need something very strong, but doesn't completely dipigment the skin like benoquin/monobenzone.
    Unis, could you be a little more specific on the magic cream and hypercreme products. There are many products that have the name 'magic cream'. Thanks for your help. And any links or before and after pictures would help very much!
    Amber101 Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Apr 11, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Hi! Im new here, but am researching on skin lightening products, tara34 - where can I get mega blast adv. Bleaching cream from?

Apr 13, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Thanks guys, I will be checking this site out.

Apr 14, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Yes and wow!! Your looking much lighter, brighter and radiant - best results I have seen.
    nguteh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ynomi
    I am going to go see a dermatologist, but I wanted to do some research on my own about the most effective, safest, skin-bleaching creams/treatment on the market. I plan to go several shades lighter; hence the request for the "most effective."

Stella;)
    French prouducts are great.laboratoire HT26 is worth investigating about.go to their site.
    TI have used their products and my Friend is a Dermatologits so she expalins to me about the safest ingredients for skin bleaching
    fake_fan Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 11:08 PM

Stella;)
    Hi, if you were to put a strong whitening cream or serum or bleach or whatever on your lips, would that lighten the lips as well? I thought lips were suppose to lighten faster than normal skin because it is very sensitive and thinner? Is that correct?. I'm not too sure.
    taeshawn Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Apr 24, 2007, 07:18 PM
    I can understand people bleaching to get rid of spots from pimples or wateva but why are you guys trying to go 3 an 4 shades lighter?? Wats wrong with the complexion you got?? Not trying to be rude trying to understand...
    easilytanned Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Do a search, you're not the first, nor will you be the last to ask. What's wrong w/ having pimple scars? What's wrong w/ having pale skin (for those who tan)? And most importantly, what's wrong w/ trying to get back the color you were born w/ after years of sun exposure? Boy... if only "liking what you have now" were so easy. Lol...

Apr 25, 2007, 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by easilytanned
    do a search, you're not the first, nor will you be the last to ask. What's wrong w/ having pimple scars? what's wrong w/ having pale skin (for those who tan)? and most importantly, what's wrong w/ trying to get back the color you were born w/ after years of sun exposure? Boy... if only "liking what you have now" were so easy. lol...
    Hey, whoever wants to get their skin bleached can get their skin bleached, you guys posting these messages about... being proud of what you were born with, you aren't answering these peoples questions, they've probably heard it before so your most probably wasting your time. I get your point, but in the end its up to them.
    easilytanned Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fake_fan
    Hey, whoever wants to get their skin bleached can get their skin bleached, you guys posting these messages about...being proud of what you were born with, you aren't answering these peoples questions, theyve probably heard it before so your most probably wasting your time. I get your point, but in the end its up to them.
    Um... it was a sarcasm, read the last line. I'm on your side hon...

I just don't understand why some people bother to come to skin lightening board, and then draw a line at what's OK to do as far as skin lightening goes. It's kind of tiring to hear these questions all the time. If you genuinely just want to know... do a search...

By the way, as far as skin beaching goes, nothing is safe. As far as skin lightening goes, HQ, mercury are unsafe. Other than that, look at the ingredient lists and try them out. For example, kojic acid works great for some, but not others. For me, Makari caviar cream still lightens the fastest... It causes breakout in some. But I would still just try it, because other than that, it really lightens very quickly.

Apr 25, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by easilytanned
    um.... it was a sarcasm, read the last line. I'm on your side hon...

I just don't understand why some people bother to come to skin lightening board, and then draw a line at what's ok to do as far as skin lightening goes. it's kind of tiring to hear these questions all the time. If you genuinely just want to know... do a search...

By the way, as far as skin beaching goes, nothing is safe. as far as skin lightening goes, HQ, mercury are unsafe. Other than that, look at the ingredient lists and try them out. For example, kojic acid works great for some, but not others. For me, Makari caviar cream still lightens the fastest... It causes breakout in some. But I would still just try it, b/c other than that, it really lightens very quickly.
    Sorry!. I'm a bit slow today!. kewl... Im not lightening my skin color, Im just looking for sumthn that works on my lips, for sum reason they've gone darker :confused: but yeah can't seem to find anything. Good luck with your skin lightening.
    faye786 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 03:58 AM
    Hey have anyone tried the pills from megablast? Please let me know, how fast do they deliver them?
    Thanks
    whittenbright Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 12:27 PM
    You are steady advertising this product I believe you work for or own this company does anyone else see this if everybody look at the other post that candygirl187 post it just says buy from 100% pure benoquin powe. And nothinf else doesn't even ansewer the question. Checkout all her post.
    candygirl187 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Apr 29, 2007, 09:12 AM
    I don't work for them I don't have a job so why would you think I work for them. I order from their a lot. The last time I ordered from them was about 4 days ago and I tracked my order and its almst to me. Their not fake because I've spent almost over 300.00 with them and I always get everything I order. Maybe you should place a small order for something cheap and see if you get your order and if not report them to paypal. Don't send a check or money order if you don't feel safe because if it is fake their will be nothing you can do about it.
    nnwana Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 07:42 AM

Stella;)
    I have strechmarks howdo I clear them or better still what do I use?
    nnwana Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Hi ynomi I think u should see a dermatologist for advise first before purchasing any products
    jcool360 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber101 View Post
    Yes and wow!!!! your lookin much lighter, brighter and radiant - best results i have seen.
    Hi want to lightin my skin to probably nelly skin complexion, what cream do u suggest?
    jcool360 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2009, 09:20 AM

I want to lightin my skin colour to probably like nelly skin complexion, what is the best and most effective bleaching cream to use?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My roots won't bleach! [ 2 Answers ]

I have very light bleached hair from dark brown, I got it that light from going to the salon a couple times and paying around $70-$90 per visit. Now I'm really broke and can't afford salon visits anymore, but I still want to keep my hair this light. I've tried a couple of the lightest blondes from...

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

Skin bleach products on birthmarks? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if skin bleach products worked on birthmarks? I don't really want to have laser surgery and I was wondering if products like these www.whiterskin.com and www.bodybleach.com would work on a birthmark?

Strong urine smell (new house) [ 5 Answers ]

I have a new home that was built in 2002/2003. For the past year, there is a strong musty/urine smell in the guest bathroom. This bathroom is used regularly. It is also very clean. The only thing that I can figure is that it is right next to where the lift station is buried. Could this be...

View more questions Search