Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christian56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 07:06 AM
    Movie from late 70's "Guess Who's Sleeping In My Bed
    Please advise me where I can find out information about an old movie, late 70's, titled
    "Guess Who's Sleeping In My Bed." thanks.

>Moved from Intros<
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Jun 12, 2008, 07:18 AM
    Guess Who's Been Sleeping in My Bed? (1973) (TV)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70's early 80's Movie. What is the Name! [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is a movie made for TV or just a movie... I believe it was on Satellite when I seen it... The movie goes like this; two sisters go off to college(one is the quiet type and the other is a material girl type) they both try to get into Sororities; they end up in different Sorority...

80's maybe late 70's animated kids movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember very much about the movie, but I know it was on VHS. I can kind of remember there were these weird creatures, possibly dog-like? That could walk and speak. They could teleport, or go from place to place with some kind of gateway? They had to help a little boy, and pissibly a little...

Late 70's Early 80's Cult movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of this movie. It was about some dorky kid who spilled something or drank something and turned into some kind of mutant thing and started killing off everyone who abused him. It was a really bad movie but I need to see it again. The kicker here is that I just...

Late 70's-80's animated movie [ 4 Answers ]

This is a shot in the dark, but here goes: I remember ONE scene of this movie from 20 years ago... and have been searching for it for a long time. The scene is of the main character/s on a ridge/mountain/cliff/high spot overlooking a field... when, in the distance, they see thousands of...

Looking for title of late 70's horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

I only saw the trailer of this film on TV, and I only remember is one scene: There was a guy in overalls and a farmer-type hat. He got an evil look in his eyes, and when he opened his mouth it was full of razor-sharp teeth. I don't think he was a vampire -- at least not in the traditional...

View more questions Search