Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2008, 05:18 AM
    Downloading SD card
    Hi, I need to down load from the internet to a SD card but I don't have a slot on my computer to do this. I do have a SD card slot on my printer and was wondering if I can download from the computer to the printer on the SD card?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2008, 06:19 AM
    I doubt it. USB SD card readers are pretty cheap.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 12, 2008, 06:25 AM
    Actually the card readers in many printers can be used to to write to a card. Insert a card in the printer then open up Windows Explorer and see if the card shows up as a drive letter.

If not, as KISS said, you can get a USB reader pretty cheaply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help downloading please [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My husband downloads music for his own private use off IMESH and had no problems until we installed new p.c now when his download gets to 98% they all stop and don't reconnect to finish download. I have tried imesh forums and FAQ and fowlled advice. But nobody answering my question. FAQ never...

MP3 Downloading [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a new Mp3 player & I would like to try to download music on it for free can I do this by using a public website or a computer that is not my own?

No downloading [ 1 Answers ]

[i was wondering if there were any sites where you could listen to full length songs without downloading anything. my computer is already slow and i dont really want to make it worse.HELP!! thanx :D

View more questions Search