Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 03:27 AM
    Deleted Outlook Profile, Orphaned OST
    I accidentally deleted my profile and now I cannot access my old emails. How do I recover my profile? Or how can I access my OST file with my new profile?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jun 12, 2008, 03:31 AM
    HOW did you delete that data ? Just by using the delete button?
    Have you checked the content of the refusebin if that data is still there, because - if so - you can restore it from there.

Success
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 03:36 AM
    Yes, Crede

Thank you for your reply but I already exhausted my options, so I am looking for an option to access the encrypted ost file that is orphaned by me deleting my profile.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the information-where deleted files are stored after deleted from recycli [ 7 Answers ]

Well it's a tough one so ill try to explain the best I can When you delete a file it can be undelted with programs I'm not concerned with undeleting the file where is the information stored on my hard drive I'm looking for the information that tells the undeleter program what been deleted ...

Orphaned puppy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 week. Old puppy that just lost its mom. It was started on Puppy Chow at 3 weeks. & seemed to be doing fine. We did not know we were going to lose the mom. We don't know why the mom died. But now the pup is not eating so good & has watery bloody stools. He was wormed by the vet 2 days ago...

Looking for a cartoon movie about an orphaned fawn (not Bambi) [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a little girl (in the early 80s) I watched an animated film about a fawn who loses his mother during a snowstorm. This is what I remember. They are walking together in the snowstorm looking for shelter. The fawn tells his mom that he's too tired and can't go on. His mother realizes...

Orphaned kitten [ 6 Answers ]

What do I feed an orphaned kitten 1 week old? Is regular mild OK or is evaporated milk better?

Exporting my Calender from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2000 [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me :) I've been wanting to export my outlook 2003 calender to my outlook 2000. I have researched some topics and found this... Create a new personal folder Outlook 2000 compatible PST file by clicking: File New Outlook Data File Create an Outlook 97 - 2002...

View more questions Search