Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    camari Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 02:53 AM
    Am I pregnant
    Okay so I thought I was pregnant I had a few of tha symptoms but then I started my period but it was weird lyke a brownish color then tha last day it was a veri light pink could I be pregnant
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 01:20 PM
    You could possibly be pregnant or you could be experiencing a little bit of irregularity, which is very normal. Are you still experiencing symptoms? Your best bet would be to wait a few days and take a HPT with your first urine of the day.
    bliig720 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by camari
    okay so i thought i was pregnant i had a few of tha symptoms but then i started my period but it was weird lyke a brownish color then tha last day it was a veri light pink could i be pregnant
    Did you take a preganancy test? This is the best way to tell if you are pregnant.

Jun 12, 2008, 10:31 PM
    I've still been feeling lyke I have to throw up lyke everi mornin an my stomach always hurts my bak hurts sum tymes my head I've gained a little weight I had sum sharp pains in my lower stomach this mornin where I could bareli move I haven't took tha test because I don't want my parents to know I'm waiting for my friend to get paid

Jun 13, 2008, 08:02 AM
    ive still been feelin lyke i have to throw up lyke everi mornin an my stomach always hurts my bak hurts sum tymes my head ive gained a lil weight i had sum sharp pains in my lower stomach this mornin where i could bareli move i havent took tha test because i dont want my parents to kno im waitin for my friend to get paid

Do you have a planned parenthood around? You could go there and get one done for free. Good luck... and I have to ask, how old are you? AND what will you do if you are pregnant? You will eventually have to talk to your parents. Do you think sooner is better than later? I have a 13 year old daughter and we have already addressed things like this. I told her that no matter what happens in her life she should trust me enough to tell me and even if I get mad - I will never stop loving her and helping her to make the right decisions. I am SURE your parents will feel the same way.

Jun 14, 2008, 08:56 PM
    I'm 15 if I am pregnant I will keep tha babi I don't believe in abortions an me an my boifriend will have to do our best for it I realli don't know because if I tell my parents now an I'm not they'll never trust me again

Jun 15, 2008, 09:22 AM
    im 15 if i am pregnant i will keep tha babi i dont believe in abortions an me an my boifriend will have to do our best for it i realli dont kno because if i tell my parents now an im not theyll never trust me again

I don't know your parents but I think you should give them more credit. If you really think you should keep it a secret and if you live in Houston you should call the Teen Health Center - it is run by Planned Parenthood. They will charge you very little or check you out for free. Here is the information. I got it off the internet for you.

Teen Health Center (7.33 miles)
    3601 Fannin Street
    Houston, TX 77004
    (713) 522-3976
    M, Tu, W, Th, F, S (all)

Don't mess around with your health and the health of your baby. If you are only 15 I am assuming your boyfriend is the same age? I am glad to hear that you are not in favor of abortion - but did you ever think of adoption? I know there are so many great people out there that can't have babies that want one. You might look into that. If you need help figuring out this (and you think adoption might be something you would consider) you should call 602-861-3950 and ask to speak with Bev. She is an adoption counselor. Good luck. :)

Jun 15, 2008, 11:42 PM
    Well actualli he's my ex boifriend an he is 17 almost 18 I think that if god gave me a babi he would want me to raise it an I'm not sure if I am I will wait till this Friday then take tha test
    daizeebug Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2008, 09:41 AM
    I can say that it's science, sperm meets egg and BAM, you've got a baby. God would want what's best for the baby.

Jun 17, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Yea well I think I could raise our babi if I am

Jun 23, 2008, 11:56 PM
    Okay so the nausisness has not gone away its still everi day I get it an I've been crampin lyke I'm about to start but I haven't yet an it gets so bad to where I can't even stand up an I've been eating lyke crazi I have to pee lyke at least 4 tymes a hour an my boobs are realli sore I get weak sumtymes my bak still hurts my head I'm always dizzi I've been having a yellowish discharge for about 2 weeks now but I haven't took a test yet I'm still waiting for my friend to get me
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Jun 24, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Yellowish discharge is not normal under any circumstances. Until you actually take a test or go to the doctor, you are not going to know for sure. Almost every store carries pregnancy tests and you don't have to be a certain age to buy them. You can go to the Dollar Tree or Dollar General stores and get them for a dollar or two. There is no excuse to have to wait this long to take a test.

Also, your mind can play tricks on you. If you think all the time that you are pregnant, your body will start showing signs that you are pregnant, ex: nausea, peeing a lot, dizziness, etc. It could be something like a cyst causing all your discomfort. Its better to find out for sure instead of freaking yourself out everyday that you might be pregnant.

Jun 24, 2008, 09:36 PM
    Yea but my sister had yellowish discharge when she first found out she was pregnant an her obgyn said she was healthi nothing is wrong
    confused1145 Posts: 176, Reputation: 17

Jun 24, 2008, 09:39 PM
    You really need to tell your parents if you find out you are. You also need to take a test to make sure.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jun 24, 2008, 10:17 PM
    The best advice I can give you is FIND THE $$!! No matter what you have to sell, or who you have to borrow from or whatever, the most important thing is to know for sure right now. It's no need worrying if it turns out to be nothing. Once you find out, whether you are or aren't, I think you should tell your parents. They deserve to know what was going on. If you are pregnant... sure they might be mad, they might yell and cry, but I guarantee they CARE and will help you emotionally with any decisions you have to make. Their parent's, that's what their there for. If you aren't pregnant, you should tell them what happened and maybe you guys should have a LONG talk about it. Maybe ask your mom to put you on birth control.

Jun 24, 2008, 11:50 PM
    Yea I have a friend that alreadi bought me a test but I don't have a way of getting it
    babygirl1092 Posts: 114, Reputation: 8
    -

Jun 25, 2008, 07:44 AM
    By some of the things I have read, you are showing very little responsibltiy, this baby (if there is one) should be at the top of your list (so to say) and you are showing that your only concern is for yourself. You need to take a home pregnancy test, and with either a pos or a negative test you need to talk to your parents, if you are not responsible enough to use a condom, then you need to be on birthcontrol. A condom is only 78 9% afective so you need to find other methods of not becoming pregnant if you are not pregnant right now. Your child's health and your own should be very important and at your age you should be seeking medical attetion asap.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 25, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Condoms are only as effective as the person using them. They must be used correctly in order to achieve optimum effectiveness. There is no form of birth control that is 100% effective.

Camari, can I ask how old you are? This will have a distinct bearing on my answer to you.
    sandra6 Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

Jun 25, 2008, 07:57 AM
    Hi talk to you parents before you take the test they might even get one for you. I made the mistake of not tellling my parents I was pregnant, that hurt them more than anything. Be responsible and tell you mom she will understand and support you. Do it as soon as possible the longer you leave it the worse it will be.

Jun 26, 2008, 08:37 PM
    I'm 15 going to be 16 in a few months I know still so young I do not want to tell my dad until I know for sure because he will go beat my boyfriend lyke literali an I don't know if he(bf) can go to jail because he's going to be 18 next month

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant or not [ 12 Answers ]

I am 18 and I just started collage I am engaged to a wonderful man who wants to have mwny children but not yet.. we never use protection and I have had really tender breast and nipples and been really dizzy and moody but I just had my period it was lighter and only lasted for maybe three days could...

Am I pregnant [ 70 Answers ]

OK well, my name is ashlee, I had my period feb. 24th 08, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex march 14th 08, he ejaculated in me, on march 21st I had some brown discharge then it turned light pink and then it went away, I looked online they called it implantation bleeding, I haven't got my...

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm showing signs of pregnancy such as fatigue, firm but not tender breast, increased appetite, and frequent urination... is it possible that I'm not pregnant with all these symptoms?

Want to get pregnant! [ 6 Answers ]

:) How many days does it take to ovulate after your period is done?

View more questions Search