Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    susanrj Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 02:41 AM
    After delivery back and leg pain and weight losing
    Hi there, I am 27 years old. Before marriage my weight was 70kgs and after marriage with in 2months I put-on 5kgs then I got pregnant and total 35kgs I put-on during my pregnancy after delivery I lost 10 kgs now my weight is 100kgs. Before I use to diet and do some heavy house work which use to help me to be active. Now after delivery I am facing bad lower back pain problem and leg pain and I feel very hungry I try to eat salad most of the time need help to at least look little better bcoz I look really bad...
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 02:56 AM
    You should consult a doctor before trying any dieting or exercise if you have just had a baby and if you have back problems.

There are light excercises recommended for after having a baby,but first a medical guideline from your doctor would be best before starting them.

Postpartum Health and other parenting resources - FamilyEducation.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Losing hairs after delivery [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 27th mother of 5 month old baby, from past 3months I'm losing hairs very badly its allover in house specially now the baby time to crawl and he takes everything in his mouth and many time I saw its my hair in his mouth and now even I can see my scalp clearly. Let me some home remedies that...

Losing Weight [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 12 and she weighs 166 pounds how can she loose weight? Like how much should she eat. Or what should she do?

Losing weight [ 1 Answers ]

Is jogging or walking is a effective way to loose weight... :confused:

Losing weight. [ 4 Answers ]

My goal for the summer is to loose some weight before high school =]. But the problem is since that it is way to hot outside I don't seem to get to motivated to go outside and workout, or workout inside... So what I've been doing is not eating as much but sometimes I would sneek in a few junkies...

Losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

:( I'm a teenager but I'm kind of fat:( I want to loose weight how can I do that except taking all these pills and stuff cause I don't trust them ! I want to looze weight but I don't know a way Help me!! Xoxo

View more questions Search