Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoxolele Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Jun 12, 2008, 01:47 AM
    Do DREAMS have meaning?
    A while ago I had a dream that I was pulling out my own teeth. Not all of them just the ones that are next to your 2 front teeth, I didn't feel any pain they just came out when I pulled them. What's funny is that since I was little I always had a complex about my teeth (the ones I pulled out in my dream).

Also sometime I have a reoccuring dream where I'm getting married in a white gown and I stop for a sec to grab a baby because he is crawling towards me as I'm gettign married, and I put him with the rest of my family. He is wearing only a diaper and he has really curly hair (like my hubby did when he was yougner) I couldn't remember what the babies face looked like though.

And finally last night, I had a dream that I had long nails and I bit them all off. What's funny is I have ahabbit of biting my nails and recently my hubby always yells at me for biting them.

Does anyone know what these dreams mean, or even if they mean anything?
    Morteza Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2008, 02:02 AM
    Yes they some times with some certain conditions have meaning! If you're dreaming near the morning, for example: 5 am or 6am they are nonsense! But if you dreamed at 12 AM to 3 aM and 4 Am they got something to say!
    And do not tell your dreams to anyone! Especially people who always mock you or they are a pessimistic guy! Refuse telling your dreams to these people. If you want my own personal idea about it! Do not tell your dreams to anyone TOTALLY!

Jun 12, 2008, 02:31 AM
    Can I ask you its bad to tell your dreams?

Jun 12, 2008, 02:32 AM
    Its just that I want an answer because I feel that they mean something that I don't know, and feel that I need to know if there tryingto tell me something
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 02:45 AM
    I believe there are different kinds of dreams,some may be true while others are not.

Nightmares maybe of real life fears or imagined fears or a warning of future events.
    Good dreams could be of past experiences,present experiences or regarding some future event.

The hard part is discerning what are the important dreams and what are not OR what are ramblings of our anxious minds and what is not.

Some people I know believe tooth dreams especially of pain and them falling to mean some sort of loss.
    Others believe in colors in dreams to mean certain things.

All I know is that although a dream maybe foretelling of a future event we will never know until the event happens or sometimes even when it happens sometimes we may not realise it was this event that the dream(of a month or so ago) was foretelling.

The one thing we can do is if we dream good or bad dreams,to take it in our stride and live life the best we can.
    A moment of thought regarding the dream,but not depend too much on dreams or nightmares to dictate our lives.If there is a need in our life to correct mistakes then it is up to us to take heed if we dream about it or not.

If you think your dreams mean something xox you might like to record each dream as soon as you wake up,after sometime you may notice a pattern either related to your daily life or not.
    Remember to write down all the details as you remember them,but it should be done as soon as you wake up while the dream is still fresh in your mind.
    Morteza Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jun 12, 2008, 03:03 AM
    I didn't mean that, you did a wrong work because you told about your dreams here! No I just meant that, dreams are not that important to spend your time on! I just wanted to tall you that dreams some times can have some meanings! And be sure of this that they have some meanings, but not always!! If you think it has a relationship with the reall things which has happened to you recently! Just think over it and don't try to find the meaning!
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Dreams are you, uncensored, but in a language *difficult* to understand. The language of symbols, the language of hidden emotion.

It really takes an educated dream interpreter to help a beginner understand how to examine his/her dreams.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 05:59 PM
    I grew up around dozens of psychologists. If you were to ask some about the meaning of your dreams, the first and most important question is, "how did it make you feel?".

I've always found that helpful.

I think I remember losing teeth in a dream could be about feeling powerless.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Sep 21, 2008, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by linnealand View Post
    i grew up around dozens of psychologists. if you were to ask some about the meaning of your dreams, the first and most important question is, "how did it make you feel?".

i've always found that helpful.

i think i remember losing teeth in a dream could be about feeling powerless.

Great reply. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who has NOT dreamed about their teeth coming out. That and the "falling" dream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of 111 [ 48 Answers ]

Does anyone know what 111 mean? I used to see it for months everywhere I looked.. I have to admit it felt nice:).. and now I don't see it anymore. I don't believe it was all a coincidence. Any ideas?

VIN # meaning [ 1 Answers ]

VIN# ex: 5 F 07 C 123456 5-model year, F-assembly plant, 07-body code,etc. I have a vin # I don't know what vehicle this motor came from. Can someone help me out? My VIN# is : 2A121634

I've been meaning to ask you [ 5 Answers ]

Do you smoke after sex? I don't know, I've never looked.

What is the meaning of this? [ 6 Answers ]

Just heard about this on the radio, Chris Matthews hosted a panel of Washington Post's David Ignatius, Time's Michael Duffy, NBC's Kelly O'Donnell, and U.S. News and World Report's Gloria Borger, discussing the repercussions of pulling out of Iraq. I'll post just one question and answer and you can...

Other meaning of a name [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any other meaning for the name 'Harrison' other than son of harry?

View more questions Search