Ask
    HotGurl69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 09:11 PM
    My High School GED
    How do I get my high school GED?:)
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 09:16 PM
    If you have a vocational school in your area they should have classes to get you prepared. They also give the test.
    Your local high school would for sure know who you need to contact.
    In the rural south, my sister went to a social agency that was specifically set up for that, so a lot depends on where you live. Btw she started with 8th grade education and is now finished with her 3rd year of college. :)
    strawberri367 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 08:21 PM
    Is there a night time program like boces or suffolk community college on long island that I can attend to get my diploma? I was in 12th grade and dropped out... I don't need many credits.
    strawberri367 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 08:23 PM
    I was in 12th grade and dropped out... is there anywhere I can attend to get my diploma at night time?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 9, 2008, 08:29 PM
    There is no need to post the same thing twice. Talk to the counselor at the local community college and see if there are night time classes for adult high school program'
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Here is a list that has where you can get your GED and they should have night classes

My-GED.com | The GED Success System

Click on your state then you need to click on the link in the address. Then somewhere on the page should have a link labeled GED test center locator
    kevinn2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 11:48 AM
    I want to get my ged in class,is there a program out there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Their going to high school! And I'm not! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm one of the stat girls for 7th/8th grade wrestling.the other person who stats is in 8th grade,and more thatn half the wrestlers are un 8th.next year,their going to high scjool,but I'm staying in middle school 4 another year.im going to miss everyone,but ecspecially my crush! I mite never see him...

Going Into High School! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 13 years old and I'm going into High School. I am the youngest person in my grade and this means that I will be the youngest in the school, I'm a little intimidated, does anyone have any advice on what to do?

What should High School really be about? [ 3 Answers ]

I Think Students Should Go To High School For What They To B In The Future. Instead Of Gooing N Taking Classes They Don't Need.

High school in NYC [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, do you have a list of the top 10 specialize high school in NYC? And if you know any reasonable private tutor for the SHSAT test... Thank you

View more questions Search