Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nyila07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 04:37 PM
    Stoping a divirce
    My divorce has a six month waiting period how do I stop the divorce if my husband and I want to stay married. I received my judgement on April 18th 2008 my divorce won't be finial until july30th 2008 how to I stop the process
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Are you sure,? What is different now than 5 months ago.

Talk to the clerk of the court, talk t the attorney doing your divorce
    igman Posts: 69, Reputation: 7

Jun 13, 2008, 03:28 PM
    Yes, consult with your attorney if you are using one. If not, find one and make an appointment for a consultation. I sincerely wish you the best of luck. My wife just filed this morning and I am praying that she changes her mind.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nyila07
    My divorce has a six month waiting period how do i stop the divorce if my husband and i want to stay married. I received my judgement on April 18th 2008 my divorce wont be finial until july30th 2008 how to i stop the process
    You reconcile and let your attorney and/or the judge know of this development.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stoping a front loader washer from moveing around [ 1 Answers ]

Im having trouble getting my front loader wash machine to stop moveing all over the place I have it leveled but it still wants to move around when it spins any help would be grate

Stoping your period. Healthy? [ 7 Answers ]

Hiya guys, I finished my pill today but I was wondering if its OK to start my next batch instead of having a week break and having a period, bcos I really can't be bothered to have a period if that makes sense?:confused:

View more questions Search