Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    100Years2Live Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

Mar 10, 2006, 07:33 AM
    Prom?
    So here's the thing. I was moved up a grade due to my academic achievements So I transferred to PCHS. Why Ill never know but it was a good thing. Yeah, so this girl Haley and I have no classes together. But we sit with each other at lunch and we meet in the mornings. I would hate to lose her as a friend but I'm not sure if she feels the same way about me. We have planned on going to movies together but it was with a group of mutual friends. However, it was cancelled because there had been a car crash and she had swerved off the road to avoid hurting someone else but in the process tearing up her own car. We have a strange mix of personalities. I may not type as an overly hyper person but I am. I also am very blunt if I don't like you it will be told. She is as well. So sometimes we clash and butt heads. Yet I still find myself attracted to her? She is currently grounded due to her torn up car. Prom is coming up. I am a freshmen (academically I am a sophomore, but I am still counted as a freshmen, because PCHS does not let you skip grades, just enroll in higher classes) and she is a junior. Would it be weird for me to ask her to prom? I am also very mature for my age. Not really, but I tend to hang out with people generally older than me.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2006, 07:35 AM
    Ask her to Prom, what have u got to lose??
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2006, 08:40 AM
    Hi,
    Ask her to the prom, as another said.
    You will never know your potential with girls, until you actually jump in there and ask. Don't be afraid to ask her. All she can do is to say no.
    I do wish you the best of luck.
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2006, 09:09 AM
    Seriously, life is way too short - just get in there and ask her before someone else does! You will be fine ;)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2006, 01:09 PM
    Look, if this is the same girl you keep posting about, the answer is the same.

Take a shot. See what happens.

In the long run, I've never really regretted those times I tried and failed... I've only regretted those times I failed to try.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2006, 06:48 PM
    I don't see any harm in asking her. If she says no you can always ask someone else.
    Niqua1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 08:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 100Years2Live
    So here's the thing. I was moved up a grade due to my academic achievements So I transferred to PCHS. Why Ill never know but it was a good thing. Yeah, so this girl Haley and I have no classes together. But we sit with each other at lunch and we meet in the mornings. I would hate to lose her as a friend but I'm not sure if she feels the same way about me. We have planned on going to movies together but it was with a group of mutual friends. However, it was cancelled due to the fact that there had been a car crash and she had swerved off the road to avoid hurting someone else but in the process tearing up her own car. We have a strange mix of personalities. I may not type as an overly hyper person but I am. I also am very blunt if I don't like you it will be told. She is as well. So sometimes we clash and butt heads. Yet I still find myself attracted to her? She is currently grounded due to her torn up car. Prom is coming up. I am a freshmen (academically I am a sophomore, but I am still counted as a freshmen, due to the fact that PCHS does not let you skip grades, just enroll in higher classes) and she is a junior. Would it be weird for me to ask her to prom? I am also very mature for my age. Not really, but I tend to hang out with people generally older than me.
    Woa then u got probs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl next door prom song [ 3 Answers ]

can anyone please tell me what song is playing on that movie the girl next door when they all walk into the prom. goes something like "im an outlaw" you can email me at with the answer. I'm new so not sure how this goes

View more questions Search