Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jun 11, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit
    I got this off the internet, so you might have heard this before. But if you didn't I think its pretty funny.

Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit lived in the same forest, but they didn't like each other very much. One day, while walking through the woods, and they came across a golden frog. They were amazed when the frog talked to them. The golden frog admitted that he didn't often meet anyone, but, when he did, he always gave them six wishes, so he told them that they could have three wishes each.

Mr. Bear immediately wished that all the other bears in the forest were females. The frog granted his wish. Mr. Rabbit, after thinking for a while, wished for a crash helmet. One appeared immediately, and he placed it on his head.

Mr. Bear was amazed at Mr. Rabbit's wish, but carried on with his second wish. He wished that all the bears in the neighboring forests were females as well, and the frog granted his wish. Mr. Rabbit then wished for a motorcycle. It appeared before him, and he climbed on board and started revving the engine.

Mr. Bear could not believe it and complained that Mr. Rabbit had wasted two wishes that he could have had for himself. Shaking his head, Mr. Bear made his final wish, that all the other bears in the world were females as well, leaving him as the only male bear in the world. The frog replied that it had been done, and they both turned to Mr. Rabbit for his last wish.

Mr. Rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second, then said, “I wish that Mr. Bear was gay!” and rode off as fast as he could.
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Jun 25, 2008, 07:20 PM
    Loved it! I will now use as an away message :]
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Lol.. poor Mr. Bear
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Ha Ha... :)
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 10:00 PM
    Cute.. lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rabbit OK outside? [ 24 Answers ]

Our family got a Lop Ear Rabbit. She is 11 weeks old. She's not tiny by any means. I am allergic to her. I was planning to keep her in a cage inside, but now I can not do that. Is it OK to put her outside in a cage? Protected from the rain. The cage does have a roof. I'm just worried about the heat...

My Rabbit! [ 19 Answers ]

I think there is something wrong with my rabbit and I think she might die! She is losing weight, I can feel her ribs and her backbone, but she eats and drinks fine! She is also pulling out her hair and biting herself, making huge sores. She doesn't have bugs, and I know pulling out hair is a...

Outside rabbit [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I keep my rabbit outside where it runs around freely. In the last two days it seems to disappear then reappears the next day only for a short while. I was just wondering could it be burrowing itself somewhere or escaping and coming home. I haven't heard of rabbits going into hibernation. ...

My rabbit? [ 6 Answers ]

I am going to get a new rabbit but I don't know if I should keep him outside or in a cage can I keep him outside when he will sleep or will he run away or something help!:o

New rabbit [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a new mini lop the pet store said he is about 7 weeks old. I have been trying to litter train him. He is doing really well but when he gets onto the couch with me or my boyfriend he always pees and poops on the couch. Is this becoming a habit and if so how do we break him of this so he...

View more questions Search