Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Jun 11, 2008, 01:30 PM
    What do you look for in a girl?
    Guys, what do you look for in a girl?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 11, 2008, 05:31 PM
    Brains, beauty, self-confidence, ambition, charisma, humor, out-going, willing to be seen in public with me...
    o NitSuA o Posts: 47, Reputation: 0

Jun 12, 2008, 09:12 PM
    for me personality is much more overriding than looks but they a bonus.

I like girls who are smart, out going and relaxed, funny (able to take a joke), and ones who are not a tease, but confident in herself. Don't try to be someone you aren't.

any other questions?? =)
    andy305mia Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Same As The 1st 2 Guys
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Jun 12, 2008, 10:01 PM
    It seems like if a girl is funny, and has a good personality, they look a lot better physically to me. It's a little funny. I look at some of my exes, and I laugh at what I thought about them. Don't get me wrong, they are all good looking :), but when I liked them, I thought they were the hottest girls on the planet.

So for me, I guess personality and humor control most of my attraction towards a girl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

A girl I like [ 3 Answers ]

For 3 years this girl, Devyn Miller, has been in my school ever since I moved to Tumwater in fifth grade. We weren't in the same class in fifth grade so that Didn't really matter but as soon as I saw her I knew I liked her. Then in sixth Grade we got into the same class and we didn't do much...

Like this girl but she has a boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

well here's the story... I started talking to this girl about a month ago ever since then we have hit it off pretty good but has this Bf and theve been datin about a month now we talk on the phone every day till like 12:00 at night I know she talks to me way more than her boyfriend cause she's told...

View more questions Search