Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustang0529 Posts: 252, Reputation: -1

Jun 11, 2008, 10:02 AM
    Gaining weight.
    I just want to no I have all the symptoms morning sickness and all but also I have noticed that I have gained 7lbs and I would be almost 6 weeks.. is that too much... or am I OK.. and I am already starting to show.. I am usually thin.. I started 115lbs.. now I'm at 122lbs... and my friends are already telling me that I am already starting to show.. is that bad has anyone had this happen at around 6 weeks?and also all I do is eat but healthy meals and stacks threw out the day.. lol.. :confused: :) :)
    mustang0529 Posts: 252, Reputation: -1

Jun 11, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Any help...
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Have you spoken to your doctor. I gained 30lbs through entire pregnancy. As long as your eating healthy, do light exercise, stay away from fried food your be okay. As always speak to your doctor regarding your concerns.

Is this your 1st child?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight gaining [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to gain weight?I'm 5'5in and I weigh 120 lbs. and I would like to weigh 140 but I'm having a hard time adding on the pounds. I would like to know if there is a certain vitamin that I could be taking or what certain foods should I consume. Any replys are welcome. Thank you:)

Gaining Weight [ 6 Answers ]

I am very thin of 50 Kgs. My height is 6 inches. I eat a lot of food but I am not gaining weight? How I can become fat equal to my height

Gaining weight [ 6 Answers ]

What is a good way to gain weight. I took that BMI test and I'm under by like 5 pounds maybe more. Im tall so I look skinny. I try to eat 3 meals a day and I hear potatoes slow down your metabolism which I try to eat more of. What else can I do? Im active so I burn a lot of calories doing sports...

Why am I not gaining weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have been lifting weights for about two month now eating good healthy food, and taking protein shakes at least three times a day. The problem is I am not gaining weight I am in fact losing weight. Why? I am lifting three days a week for at least an hour a day if not longer, but I am not...

View more questions Search