Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bangu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 10:19 PM
    Trojan.ByteVerify & Downloader Virus
    Hi,
    My system has been infected with two Trojan.ByteVerify and one Downloader virus. I am using Windows Vista and the above virsuses were detected by Norton Security Scan that I have on my system. However, I have not bought the antivirus software yet so all the definations are not updated. I called Norton to find how can I get rid of the viruses. They suggested me that I would not be able to remove the viruses even if buy the software since my system got infected before buying the software. So I checked on internet for solutions. But I did not find anything for Windows Vista. I am not very smart with computers. Could you please suggest how can I remove these viruses from my system. Thank you in advance.
    Alex.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jun 10, 2008, 10:52 PM
    See my response under your second post and please don't double post. Did you seriously think you would get a response within 3 minutes?
    KLIMJ Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2008, 10:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangu
    Hi,
    My system has been infected with two Trojan.ByteVerify and one Downloader virus. I am using Windows Vista and the above virsuses were detected by Norton Security Scan that I have on my system. However, I have not bought the antivirus software yet so all the definations are not updated. I called Norton to find how can I get rid of the viruses. They suggested me that I would not be able to remove the viruses even if buy the software since my system got infected before buying the software. So I checked on internet for solutions. But I did not find anything for Windows Vista. I am not very smart with computers. Could you please suggest how can I remove these viruses from my system. Thank you in advance.
    Alex.
    Hi I also got this virus problem.
    How do you solve yours?
    invisibleman_productions Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Jun 13, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Trojan.ByteVerify is due to outdate java . Go to add remove and remove all the old java file . And the update the java on the computer

The download trojan must have downloaded a lot of other spyware. You need to run all the 5 steps listed here

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trojan Downloader virus [ 2 Answers ]

I think my laptop affected by Trojan downloader virus. If I click start button windows logging off, also my L key is not functioning. But sometimes when I try to type on address bar automatically types L continuously. Example: (LLLLLLLLLLLLL). Please help me to solve.

Trojan.ByteVerify How do I get rid of it [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried norton, various other spywar removers and I still can't seem to get rid of this \\\\\\\\\its located in c:\WINDOWS\TEMP files that's where all the virus messages are coming from, I looked into a few of the simialr threads here but not sure if it's the same kind of problem How do...

Trojan.ByteVerify [ 2 Answers ]

How do I remove Trojan.ByteVerify for free

Trojan. ByteVerify- I need help please! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have encountered this trojan and it seems to be working hard to avoid deletion. MW 2000-5.00.2195 Service Pack 4 Intel (R) Celeron CPU 1.80 Ghz Dell Dimension 2300 The additional bugs found by Ad-Aware are: Beyond.Class

Trojan.ByteVerify just won't leave [ 3 Answers ]

I have a trojan, and this is where it is on my computer: c:/Documents and Settings/Becky/Application Data/ Sun/Java/Deployment/cache/javapi/v1.0/jar/count3.jar-713da034.zip=>Dummy.class It is the trojan: Trojan.ByteVerify I have a: Dell Inspiron 5150 Mobile Intel(R) Pentium(R)...

View more questions Search